Verizon Allows Customers to Opt Out of Supercookies

Following the controversy that Verizon’s zombie “supercookies” … more

Note 3 Camera Mod Brings You Multi DPI

This mod for the Note 3 (SM-N9005) camera will give you multi DPI support as well as lift the … more

Titanium Backup 7.0.0 APK

This latest version of Titanium Backup can now store backups on any DocumentsProvider on Lollipop, and can now … more

Xperia AOSP Full Device Encryption Now Possible

Sony just announced that of today, full device encryption is possible to build from open … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Tab Pro 8.4 Battery Life

OP metaldood

11th January 2015, 01:02 AM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 9

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicron

You may be able to get more battery life if you reseat your battery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-life-t2944610

I was personally able to go from 7-ish hours to 10,5 hours. Also, try lowering your screen brightness. The percentage your screen uses in your battery-log is nearly double what my screen uses.

Thanks I was looking at that thread but just seems so risky. I've never disassembled a mobile device and I saw someone snapped a clip or one person's IR blaster wasn't right after he did it. I think I'll try to exhaust all of the software fixes first before attempting to open it up. If my battery life isn't typical I wonder if I can just try exchanging it to get one that wouldn't need to be reseated.
17th January 2015, 11:44 AM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi my Samsung Galaxy tab pro drops battery from 40 to 1 percent in around half an hour
When I plug it in however it has like 39 Percent left, I have reset the tablet and nothing is running in the background, what should I do and would I be able to return it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread