Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more

Get S6 Edge’s Notifications with Edge Color Notification

The post Get S6 Edge’s Notifications with Edge Color Notification … more

Intel at MWC 2015: New Chip Branding and Details

more

Tab Pro 8.4 Battery Life

OP metaldood

11th January 2015, 01:02 AM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 9

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicron

You may be able to get more battery life if you reseat your battery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-life-t2944610

I was personally able to go from 7-ish hours to 10,5 hours. Also, try lowering your screen brightness. The percentage your screen uses in your battery-log is nearly double what my screen uses.

Thanks I was looking at that thread but just seems so risky. I've never disassembled a mobile device and I saw someone snapped a clip or one person's IR blaster wasn't right after he did it. I think I'll try to exhaust all of the software fixes first before attempting to open it up. If my battery life isn't typical I wonder if I can just try exchanging it to get one that wouldn't need to be reseated.
17th January 2015, 11:44 AM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi my Samsung Galaxy tab pro drops battery from 40 to 1 percent in around half an hour
When I plug it in however it has like 39 Percent left, I have reset the tablet and nothing is running in the background, what should I do and would I be able to return it?
1st February 2015, 09:51 PM   |  #63  
Flag Braga
Thanks Meter: 8

54 posts
More
Hi guys!

I'm interested in TAB PRO 8.4...

What can you say to me about battery when you're playing a continuous game? (like Clash of clans, fifa15, etc)

If I understood, you can get close than 7h of sot in general and continuous use...but i'm afraid that battery will drain too much fast when we're playing... (It's possible get 3/4h SOT playing)

Thanks in advance,

Best regards
27th February 2015, 07:36 AM   |  #64  
Chisinau
Thanks Meter: 7

66 posts
More
Bought S Tab 8.4 2 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldood

How much battery life are you guys getting on your Tab Pro 8.4? I bought mine couple of days back and I felt it's disappointing.

I get about 5 hrs of screen time. TouchWiz Home drains a lot of battery (25%+) and if this can be fixed we can get up to 6-7 without problems.

Update: After the first 2 days the battery life is not bad ...
Last edited by lordnihilusmd; 1st March 2015 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Update
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread