[Q] Change HDMI output resolution on Tab Pro 10.1?

OP championos

9th July 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello everyone.

I am now the happy owner of this wonderful device. One thing that annoys me tho, is that when i use my official Samsung MHL cable to output HDMI to my TV, it doesnt adapt to my full hd tv with aspect 16:9, but still keeps the 16:10 resolution of the tablet, which results in black boxes on each side of the screen.

I have tryed different resolution changing apps, but with no luck. They both resulted in a boot loop of my device, where i had to hard reset to stop it.

Is there anyone who had any luck with any apps, scripts, roms?
10th July 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

192 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by championos

Hello everyone.

I am now the happy owner of this wonderful device. One thing that annoys me tho, is that when i use my official Samsung MHL cable to output HDMI to my TV, it doesnt adapt to my full hd tv with aspect 16:9, but still keeps the 16:10 resolution of the tablet, which results in black boxes on each side of the screen.

I have tryed different resolution changing apps, but with no luck. They both resulted in a boot loop of my device, where i had to hard reset to stop it.

Is there anyone who had any luck with any apps, scripts, roms?

I think because of the higher resolution of this tablet, and the norm of 1080p HDTVs, you are going to get some cut-off points when mirroring the display.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread