Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,472 Members 50,252 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy tab pro 10.1 recovery

Tip us?
 
r2go
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 261
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default Galaxy tab pro 10.1 recovery

Hi all.

Is it me or is the galaxy tab pro 10.1 less supported here?
I can't find another recovery like twrp or cwm.
I already rooted my device but still have stock recovery.
Where can I find a custom recovery?



Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T520 met Tapatalk
 
spton
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 69
Join Date: May 2014
Default load flashify app and select recovery from in it..twrp

Its in flashify
 
r2go
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 261
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by spton View Post
Its in flashify
Thx for your reaction.
For what I see it's an app that does the same as a custom recovery.
That works to make backups and things like that.
But when in a bootloop you can't enter the app.
So isn't there a recovery on startup holding the power and volume key like twrp?
There is twrp for the 8 inch tablet but not for the 10.1 I believe.

Thx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T520 met Tapatalk
 
spton
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 69
Join Date: May 2014
Default just load flashify then instal twrp from flashify

After you load twrp from flashify you can now boot into recovery twrp by holding down power and volume down...get it?
.


Quote:
Originally Posted by r2go View Post
Thx for your reaction.
For what I see it's an app that does the same as a custom recovery.
That works to make backups and things like that.
But when in a bootloop you can't enter the app.
So isn't there a recovery on startup holding the power and volume key like twrp?
There is twrp for the 8 inch tablet but not for the 10.1 I believe.

Thx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T520 met Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to spton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
r2go
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 261
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by spton View Post
After you load twrp from flashify you can now boot into recovery twrp by holding down power and volume down...get it?
.
OK I get it.
Thx for your info.


Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T520 met Tapatalk
 
spton
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 69
Join Date: May 2014
Default no problem also fyi I'm running graveD rom

And cybertronics Keenan on my t520. Running perfectly and fast!
I found it to be best rom for everyday use.
The Following User Says Thank You to spton For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
r2go
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 261
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by spton View Post
And cybertronics Keenan on my t520. Running perfectly and fast!
I found it to be best rom for everyday use.
Ok nice.

I am still trying the stock with root.
This is my first device I did not flash a custom Rom on.

SideSync only works with stock kernel and I like that feature together with my s5

But as a real flashaholic it maybe won't take long


Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
 
spton
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 69
Join Date: May 2014
Smile I ran stock and root for a couple months fwiw

Turned most Samsung stuff off with titanium.
Then loaded twrp with flashify like you. Then flasked cybertronics kernal ..and that worked perfectly. Then flashed a few roms after settling on graveD 2.1. Now I have perfect combo.
Wish I had done sooner if that Helps!
 
r2go
Old
#9  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 261
Join Date: Jul 2011
Ok I'll keep that in mind.


Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes