[Q] Which options should be checked on ODIN?

Search This thread

CyberManiaK

Feb 22, 2011
California
Well my tab pro 8.4 got soft bricked when i tried to change the LCD density, I can access recovery and download mode, but trying to boot in normal mode it gets stuck on the Samsung logo.

knox is not tripped (I got root via Towelroot) so I want to flash again my current stock firmware T320UEU1AND3 but don't know which options should be checked.

I assume Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time, are those the only ones ?

Thanks.

Jerryo100

Aug 31, 2011
Hamlet, NC
Well my tab pro 8.4 got soft bricked when i tried to change the LCD density, I can access recovery and download mode, but trying to boot in normal mode it gets stuck on the Samsung logo.

knox is not tripped (I got root via Towelroot) so I want to flash again my current stock firmware T320UEU1AND3 but don't know which options should be checked.

Thanks.

Run Odin 3.09 as admin and install using the AP button. If using Odin 3.07 use the PDA button. Leave Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checked.

Reactions: CyberManiaK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks.

Run Odin 3.09 as admin and install using the AP button. If using Odin 3.07 use the PDA button. Leave Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checked.