FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] [ROM][5.0.2][SM-T320] Unofficial RESURRECTION REMIX_LP v5.3.9

QA Bot
2nd April 2015, 06:58 PM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Q&A for [ROM][5.0.2][SM-T320] Unofficial RESURRECTION REMIX_LP v5.3.9

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][5.0.2][SM-T320] Unofficial RESURRECTION REMIX_LP v5.3.9. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

2nd April 2015, 06:58 PM |#2  
Flag Piscataway, NJ

More
Question T-320: crdroid 20150323 to Resurrection Remix_LP 5.39
vasumit et. al.
Thanks for your great work on T-320 Lollipop!
I'm running crdroid-5.02 20150323-mondrian wifi and it's running quite smoothly (except for the "Kernel is not Seandroid enforcing" message on boot & the Recent Apps button not working.)
Do you have any special instructions (suggestions) for moving from the crdroid Rom to Unofficial RESURRECTION REMIX_LP v5.3.9?
7th April 2015, 06:09 PM |#3  

More
hi.
Hi. Loved the stitching. Thank you for your work. After shutdown, sleep, do not connect automatically to wi-fi. In airplane mode and without it.
How to solve the problem?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Hi. Loved the stitching. Thank you for your work. After shutdown, sleep, do not connect automatically to wi-fi. In airplane mode and without it.
How to solve the problem?
9th April 2015, 01:03 PM |#4  

More
Hello

Can you tell me if this rom work on tab4 sm-t530nu

And if is yes witch recovery hy need

Tanks!!
14th April 2015, 11:26 PM |#5  

More
Thank you very much for your effort! It is a very nice and smooth rom. Super happy about the FC keyboard switching issue has been fixed.

I helped my friend to install it on the smt-320 with 4/09 rom and he cannot connect more than 1 bluetooth devices. He has to disconnect the first one in order to get the other one working. I haven't confirm this issue, i figured if i mentioned it and it may help others.

Thank you
Last edited by reallyb; 15th April 2015 at 04:12 AM. Reason: incorrect date of rom
15th April 2015, 12:54 AM |#6  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Well, here's something interesting. Had a working install of the 409 version of Remix. Flashed the 414 over it and my Google login completely disappeared, nowhere to be found in Settings -> Accounts. Reflashed gapps and it's back. Not sure if 414 wiped it out, but nothing else changed. Weird.

AI.keyboard and Lastpass working normally, thanks for that fix.

--
Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to thorjansen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2015, 08:34 PM |#7  
Flag Montréal
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Best release for now
Thanks Sumit Sen, this version is really fast and seem to be stable after running since 9 hours (couple of bugs in settings but not important) and with rotation and gps tiles, it's my ,best antutu benchmark 42,273, it's not only a number, the performance is really better than others rom, question: what "cm" represent in the name this rom cm-Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.4.2-20150420-mondrianwifi
Is that a cm base?
Continue your great job, I will be their for your next release
21st April 2015, 10:32 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Fixed
Last edited by steinarlundemo; 22nd April 2015 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Fixed
25th April 2015, 01:02 PM |#9  
Flag Haarlem
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hi there, I want to use this rom. I have TWRP installed. Is a factory reset enough or do I have to use the advanced wipe settings? If I have to use the advanced settings which partitions do I have to wipe?
Thanks in advance.
25th April 2015, 05:53 PM |#10  

More
can i use normal lp gapps?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread