Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Anyone Recently Buy Tab Pro 8.4 at Best Buy? What was the Price?

OP drunkengarbagecan

5th September 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
Was wondering if anyone bought a 8.4" Tab Pro from BB brick/mortar store recently, and if so, what was the price?

I know they were down to $249 at one point (price adjusted down at register), but they are still over $300 on the website.

Everytime I go to a store to inquire on price, they always go to the website and quote me the $300+ price

I really don't want to have to BUY one just to see what the correct price is.

As a side, I had both the Pro and S 8.4 for a few days. The Pro seemed more natural colors at first, but the S in Neutral setting really got me liking it. I also thought that the S was easier to hold (thinner and lighter). In the end, I sold/returned both of them figuring the Pro would price drop or I would get an open box S (BB seems to have a LOT of these online, but still kind of pricey for me)

Ultimately, I am CHEAP, and if I could get the Pro back for a good price, I will grab it.
5th September 2014, 07:23 AM   |  #2  
Dallas Tx
Thanks Meter: 6

77 posts
More
Try Bestbuy Mobile.
5th September 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #3  
Flag Brasília - DF
Thanks Meter: 70

389 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello,

As Moscow Desire said: "NO QUESTIONS in this forum", please.
12th September 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Got mine yesterday for $279 plus tax from a brick and mortar best buy store.
13th September 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #5  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 139

453 posts
Amazon dropped the price to $280 earlier this week. I think this is the new normal price.
2nd October 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 18

80 posts
Two days ago I picked up the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 at Best Buy for $250. I think they are trying to get rid of them to make room for the Tab S and newer models. I couldn't say no at that price, as I needed something to replace my rooted 2nd gen Nook Tablet (with bugs and no BT). They listed it for $250 on the website last I checked.

If you see a price or sale for BB online, do yourself a favor and preload the page on your phone (or print out the page) to bring with you... also for other BB online sale items. The last 3 times I went to BB, I had to show them that there was a different price listed on their website. For example, while checking the Tab Pro sale price at BB online, it showed a 32Gig Samsung micro SD for $17.99. I went into the store to get that micro SD and the price said $24.99. Just show the page from the BB website on your phone to a clerk and they should change it right then when you purchase it.
4th October 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
I picked one up yesterday at Best Buy for $249. The floor model had a $279 sale price but I got the sales rep to look at the weekly ad where it is listed for $249 until October 4.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread