Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,261 Members 37,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Reward] [Request] [CM 11 ROM] Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (SM-T900)

Tip us?

arcadia2uk
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaheer View Post
Hey!,

EDIT: Actually, I can't proceed till someone can make sure that Google Play downloads app properly. If it doesn't then I need to work on that before anything or it's going to cause major issues.
Google Play starts up fine, it's only when you try downloading it crashes since it can't find the internal SDcard. When I try following thr T-520-port thread it seems like it didn't work correctly until Valera1978 came out with a working boot.img...

Shaheer
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadia2uk View Post
Google Play starts up fine, it's only when you try downloading it crashes since it can't find the internal SDcard. When I try following thr T-520-port thread it seems like it didn't work correctly until Valera1978 came out with a working boot.img...
Yeah, as I suspected. Can you please post the boot.img from the original rom like stock rom? That would be very helpful. Thank You!
If I helped you out or you like my work, then please click thanks!

Proud Developer of:
-Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 TeamFreeze ROM
-ThunderRom800 for Galaxy Tab S

The Following User Says Thank You to Shaheer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arcadia2uk
Old
(Last edited by arcadia2uk; 4th September 2014 at 07:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Yeah, as I suspected. Can you please post the boot.img from the original rom like stock rom? That would be very helpful. Thank You!
Here's a link to the boot.img from THEDEVIOUS1's ProPlus V1 a stockbased D4 (US) touchwiz ROM 4.4.2.
A simple replace wont work, I've already tried.
The Following User Says Thank You to arcadia2uk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shaheer
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadia2uk View Post
Here's a link to the boot.img from THEDEVIOUS1's ProPlus V1 a stockbased D4 (US) touchwiz ROM 4.4.2.
A simple replace wont work, I've already tried.
Hey,

Sorry for the late response. I've been doing other things too.
Anyway creating the new thread right now and uploading R3 with Google Play Fix thanks to @Valera1978 and other fixes as well.

In the meantime here is the link for R3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5k...it?usp=sharing

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Official Thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-t900-t2868436
If I helped you out or you like my work, then please click thanks!

Proud Developer of:
-Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 TeamFreeze ROM
-ThunderRom800 for Galaxy Tab S

The Following User Says Thank You to Shaheer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arcadia2uk
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Hey,

Sorry for the late response. I've been doing other things too.
Anyway creating the new thread right now and uploading R3 with Google Play Fix thanks to @Valera1978 and other fixes as well.

In the meantime here is the link for R3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5k...it?usp=sharing

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Official Thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-t900-t2868436
I just did a run-through on the R3 release, and most obvious things are solved. More detailed notes in the new thread. Great job!
The Following User Says Thank You to arcadia2uk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]