Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,065 Members 40,661 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S Health app

Tip us?
 
euhnegro
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default S Health app

Has anyone tried to successfully install the S Health application on the TabPro 8.4. I purchased a Gear Fit thinking it would work as with the Galaxy S5, but it seems I can't install the S health on the tab.
 
dansafe
Old
#2  
dansafe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 80
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by euhnegro View Post
Has anyone tried to successfully install the S Health application on the TabPro 8.4. I purchased a Gear Fit thinking it would work as with the Galaxy S5, but it seems I can't install the S health on the tab.
1. build prop change name SM-N9005 ....2. download S Health app ....3. build prop change name SM-T325.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-07-07-23-53.png
Views:	75
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	2837447  
 
euhnegro
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2013
Thumbs up Thanks! no-root

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansafe View Post
1. build prop change name SM-N9005 ....2. download S Health app ....3. build prop change name SM-T325.
Hey man, is there a way to do this without rooting the device?
 
redpoint73
Old
#4  
redpoint73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2906
Posts: 6,606
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by euhnegro View Post
Hey man, is there a way to do this without rooting the device?
No, you need root access to modify build.prop
Please click the "Thanks" button if you found a post helpful!

Phone: AT&T HTC One (M8)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WiFi only)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes