FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

S Health app

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By euhnegro, Junior Member on 7th July 2014, 02:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Has anyone tried to successfully install the S Health application on the TabPro 8.4. I purchased a Gear Fit thinking it would work as with the Galaxy S5, but it seems I can't install the S health on the tab.
 
 
7th July 2014, 06:29 AM |#2  
dansafe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by euhnegro

Has anyone tried to successfully install the S Health application on the TabPro 8.4. I purchased a Gear Fit thinking it would work as with the Galaxy S5, but it seems I can't install the S health on the tab.

1. build prop change name SM-N9005 ....2. download S Health app ....3. build prop change name SM-T325.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-07-07-23-53.png
Views:	222
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	2837447  
14th July 2014, 11:28 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up Thanks! no-root
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansafe

1. build prop change name SM-N9005 ....2. download S Health app ....3. build prop change name SM-T325.

Hey man, is there a way to do this without rooting the device?
15th July 2014, 01:43 PM |#4  
redpoint73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,100
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by euhnegro

Hey man, is there a way to do this without rooting the device?

No, you need root access to modify build.prop
10th September 2014, 05:54 AM |#5  
djurkash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arandjelovac/Beograd
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Anyone successfully managed to install it and download data from gear fit?
13th September 2014, 01:25 PM |#6  
djurkash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arandjelovac/Beograd
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
I've managed to install S health without root, but still couldn't download data from gear fit...any hint?
27th April 2015, 07:54 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djurkash

I've managed to install S health without root, but still couldn't download data from gear fit...any hint?

I'd like to sync Gear Fit with a Galaxy Tab 4.7.0. I tried S Health install, but couldn't get past the final "I agree" - just got a "S Health has stopped working" message. Any suggestions on how to get past this?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes