FORUMS

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

[KERNEL][SM-T520][TW] LibidinosoSC kernel v2-Lots of Stuff

715 posts
Thanks Meter: 656

By LibiSC, Senior Member on 24th August 2014, 10:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th May 2015, 11:28 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The Best Kernel for my Tab Pro 10.1!
Was Running v1.1 with GraveD's Rom on my Tab Pro 10.1 then I updated the Kernel with v2. All I can say is wow! Huge performance improvement!

Now the Exynos 5 comfortably runs at 2.1Ghz on the high end and 250 on the low end. I find this gives me power when I need it and saves battery when it's idle.

Great Work! Thank you!
Last edited by TheLastNameR; 20th May 2015 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Misspelled the word saves

24th May 2015, 07:37 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have big problem
Hang the device continous and makes restarting(reboot&reboot)...I have cleanse cache and dalvik but the problem remains...(i have twrp+busybox+chain fire root)... A solution to the problem?? thanks&sorry for english
24th May 2015, 06:43 PM |#73  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daitalos

Hang the device continous and makes restarting(reboot&reboot)...I have cleanse cache and dalvik but the problem remains...(i have twrp+busybox+chain fire root)... A solution to the problem?? thanks&sorry for english

Freeze Knox with titanium backup and reflash your ROM without wiping data
25th May 2015, 03:42 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
knox(?)... no more..
It has been disabled(from chain fire) and notifications of knox i freeze(with link2sd)...I did reflash kernel & clean again cache & dalvik but the problem remain...i don't know why.... thanks for answer
25th May 2015, 03:43 PM |#75  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daitalos

It has been disabled(from chain fire) and notifications of knox i freeze(with link2sd)...I did reflash kernel & clean again cache & dalvik but the problem remain...i don't know why.... thanks for answer

Disable it with titanium backup and reflash rom and kernel without wiping data
The Following User Says Thank You to LibiSC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2015, 06:40 PM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibiSC

Disable it with titanium backup and reflash rom and kernel without wiping data

I lolled
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread