OP filchi756

16th September 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #11  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 596

4,639 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furma

can someone post tab pro 8 keyboard apk?
I'm on cyanogenmod and its keyboard is horrendous for tablet (same goes for swiftkey)
Samsung default keyboard is pretty good but can't find it anywhere :/

Here you are, https://mega.co.nz/#!35ZGlShA!LW6r-s...Q88pQPwEnL7beE
See here my post for it, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...k#post54681585

My Tapatalk Signature:

>---> Senior Support Member <---<
I provide support for you in the following threads:
For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me
16th September 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 15

266 posts
More
mega link doesnt work, i get temporary error every time i try to download the apk

could you maybe upload it to dropbox or google drive (or any other hosting service) ?

edit
download seems to be working now (but very slowly)
Last edited by Furma; 16th September 2014 at 10:09 PM.
16th September 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #13  
Flag Utrecht

4,639 posts
More
Quote:

mega link doesnt work, i get temporary error every time i try to download the apk

could you maybe upload it to dropbox or google drive (or any other hosting service) ?

edit
download seems to be working now (but very slowly)

Here you are mate, https://www.dropbox.com/s/cfv36v74yk...ngIME.apk?dl=0

Bytheway, you need the MEGA app if you wanna download mega files using phones or tablets.

My Tapatalk Signature:

For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me
The Following User Says Thank You to Stuart Little For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #14  

266 posts
More
huh I cant install the app
i download it, select install, it says "installing" and after that "app not installed"

i have root and unknown sources enabled

what is the problem?
16th September 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #15  
Flag Utrecht

4,639 posts
More
Quote:

huh I cant install the app
i download it, select install, it says "installing" and after that "app not installed"

i have root and unknown sources enabled

what is the problem?

You have to move the app in priv-app and give all permissions or just 644, than you reboot and you're done.
If this doesn't work then try moving it into app folder instead of priv-app and do all the other steps listed above.

Cheers

My Tapatalk Signature:

The Following User Says Thank You to Stuart Little For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #16  

266 posts
More
tried both methods still can't install...:/
16th September 2014, 11:04 PM   |  #17  
Flag Utrecht

4,639 posts
More
Quote:

tried both methods still can't install...:/

Than you can't do this, this is not odd because i never did this succesfull on CM like you fail now.
Touchwizz system apps can't be installed on AOSP ( from my experience only ).
The methods i offering/suggesting you are just major/general methods that are usually working, go to the XDA search function and look for an universal ported Samsung keyboard.
Anyway the stock keyboard sucks for me, just go for the Xperia Z3 keyboard that's also available for AOSP KK roms like CM, look here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...emoji-t2869644

For all ported apps can you download this app, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2745376

My Tapatalk Signature:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread