Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Battery Power Bank for Tab S 8.4

OP davedfx

24th September 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
I got this one and it is great! Charges fast, and enough to give you a full charge
http://www.amazon.com/13000mAh-Exter.../dp/B00BQ5KHJW
3rd November 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Been using Xiaomi for 3 days now, its 10400mah but it cant fully charge your Tab S when in use. The most I got was just an additional 30% of battery usage. This is surfing, youtube, facebook and gmail. Still happy since its cheap but was surprise it couldn't fully fill the battery despite it being 2x the battery capacity.
11th December 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 7

42 posts
More
I do have this dilemma now about the powerbanks with the tab S. I'm using a 10.5 and now after searching thoroughly I can't find any that's legitimately compatible with the tab S and of course the 8.4 and the 10.5 should be the same when it comes to powerbanks. Even checked the Samsung 9000mah and it's compatibility, the tab s isn't on the list whereas the notes are and older tablets, so I'm stuck in this problem and very paranoid as I love this tablet and I don't wanna get just any brand that will work, I don't want it to mess up my tablet and affect any of its function. I'm not so good with the technical details about the volts and inputs and outputs, maybe someone out there could enlighten me with this cause I need help. I'm currently eyeing a romoss 10000mah powerbank but it doesn't state it's full compatibility and I'm skeptical about getting it. Any help and findings would be deeply appreciated. I need to get a powerbank for my tab S 10.5 and don't know what to get as all this compatibility seems so vague and there seems to be no legitimate answer. Why couldn't Samsung include the tab S or even make powerbanks for specific models that would work and the tab S is left out because it didn't sell good due to wrong timing but a great device. If anyone could help because I need a powerbank asap.

Sent from my SM-T805
11th December 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #14  
Flag Ipswich
Thanks Meter: 37

219 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbrachen

I do have this dilemma now about the powerbanks with the tab S. I'm using a 10.5 and now after searching thoroughly I can't find any that's legitimately compatible with the tab S and of course the 8.4 and the 10.5 should be the same when it comes to powerbanks. Even checked the Samsung 9000mah and it's compatibility, the tab s isn't on the list whereas the notes are and older tablets, so I'm stuck in this problem and very paranoid as I love this tablet and I don't wanna get just any brand that will work, I don't want it to mess up my tablet and affect any of its function. I'm not so good with the technical details about the volts and inputs and outputs, maybe someone out there could enlighten me with this cause I need help. I'm currently eyeing a romoss 10000mah powerbank but it doesn't state it's full compatibility and I'm skeptical about getting it. Any help and findings would be deeply appreciated. I need to get a powerbank for my tab S 10.5 and don't know what to get as all this compatibility seems so vague and there seems to be no legitimate answer. Why couldn't Samsung include the tab S or even make powerbanks for specific models that would work and the tab S is left out because it didn't sell good due to wrong timing but a great device. If anyone could help because I need a powerbank asap.

Sent from my SM-T805

Hi I would suggest this one as it has the same output as official samsung charger: Amazon
and currently its 70% off and has 14,000 mah capacity BUT it does say not compatible with samsung Tab series but I really don't believe that...

- Output1 : DC 5.3V / 2100mA and DC5.3v / 1000mA
Last edited by Kahun; 11th December 2014 at 12:37 PM.
11th December 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #15  

42 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahun

Hi I would suggest this one as it has the same output as official samsung charger: Amazon
and currently its 70% off and has 14,000 mah capacity BUT it does say not compatible with samsung Tab series but I really don't believe that...

- Output1 : DC 5.3V / 2100mA and DC5.3v / 1000mA

Thank you, but it shows not compatible with the Galaxy tab series and there must be a reason for that and I wouldn't wanna risk it but thanks for the reply anyway.

Sent from my SM-T805
11th December 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #16  
Flag Ipswich

219 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you, but it shows not compatible with the Galaxy tab series and there must be a reason for that and I wouldn't wanna risk it but thanks for the reply anyway.

Sent from my SM-T805

I think I will buy one of them myself for my HTC One M8 and will test it on Tab S and let you know
11th December 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #17  

42 posts
More
Would appreciate that thank you. For the moment I'm looking at Samsung power banks and still sketchy as it doesn't say it's compatible with the tab S on the website, it's just stressful that there's no straight answer about the compatibility with the tab S, and even others say Universal, what does that really mean if you place that In a spectrum? Nothing specific about it.

Sent from my SM-T805
11th December 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #18  
Flag Ipswich

219 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Would appreciate that thank you. For the moment I'm looking at Samsung power banks and still sketchy as it doesn't say it's compatible with the tab S on the website, it's just stressful that there's no straight answer about the compatibility with the tab S, and even others say Universal, what does that really mean if you place that In a spectrum? Nothing specific about it.

Sent from my SM-T805

Best way to find out is ring them up and ask
11th December 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #19  

42 posts
More
Definitely will when I get the chance.

Sent from my SM-T805
11th December 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #20  

42 posts
More
Chatted with Samsung and no luck but anyway I've finally got one, the Samsung 9000mah seems to be the most reliable one and on Android central it's listed for the tab S so I'll just stick with that, just ordered it and now my mind is at ease. I'll let you guys know how it works once I get it.

Sent from my SM-T805

The Following User Says Thank You to steelbrachen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread