OP shaizil

13th August 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #31  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 25

233 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisKhan67

Surely you are joking?

This Video (German) lists the pros and cons when writing with Bambo solo versus Adonit Jot Script (on iPad mini) - and the simple one came out as the winner.

Edit:
I also got a cheap 4mm diameter c-pen (no-name). Works well on the Tab S. It reacts on the slightest touch. And gives a bit more accuracy than the 6mm wide one.
Tested both on my Galaxy Note 1 for comparison. The smaller tip one has problems there to be recognized accurately. Needs certain amount of pressure. Also the glass surface on the Tab S is much smoother, giving a better sliding feel.
Last edited by pibach; 13th August 2014 at 10:00 AM.
13th August 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 57

203 posts
I received the Sammy C-pen and I like it. Getting used to writing without your hand making contact with the screen, quite difficult.
15th August 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaizil

Hello,

I was wondering what would be the best stylus to wrtite down notes with. I am looking for some decent performance,as I will be writing Chinese characters with it so accuracy matters. Never had a tablet so I really have no experience with this...

I find Adonit stylus (not sure of the plural) work really well with the tab s. Picked mine up for $20 at staples in Canada on sale.

Sent from my SM-T705 using XDA Free mobile app
15th August 2014, 06:10 AM   |  #34  
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 876

2,287 posts
Donate to Me
More
its hard to get adonit here... so i got c-pen stylus instead.... work ok...
31st August 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I bought one of this for 12.99 and it is amazing. It works really well, the stylus seems a regular pen and the tip is fine which give you a great accuracy
2nd September 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #36  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 259

754 posts
More
Cross Ballpoint C Pen: Samsung EJ-PG900CSEGWW

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ng-ej-t2865427
2nd September 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by narvel

I am also looking for a stylus for writing and drawing and I have taken a look at the Dagi and Adonit. While they both seem to work very well my fear for buying either is the multiple reviews from many different sites about them scratching the screen... I thought about getting a Zagg screen protector but then there are reviews stating that they do not work well with those and I don't want to risk reducing the screen quality using one.

Are these reviews unfounded or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thank you,

Grev

Did you end up buying one? I have the same needs/concerns as you.
Thanks!
3rd September 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #38  
Thanks Meter: 6

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromusha38

No Wacom = crap, no matter what stylus you use.

I guess you mean that the Galaxy Tab S doesn't have a Wacom digitizer like the Galaxy Note line seems to? So the precision stylus that Wacom makes aren't compatible[/URL]? I was hoping maybe Samsung included such a feature in the Tab S but I see nothing indicating such, sadly. I think I looked at the Note 8.0, but the allure of 2560x1600 blew most of the alternatives out of the water.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread