Ask a question

No registration required

Very laggy when connect hdmi to tab s 10.5

OP sku||

28th July 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

175 posts
I bought a HDMI-micro cable and i pluged it in , but after that, tab s was lag like hell but video worked just fine.. so what now
23rd September 2014, 08:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sku||

I bought a HDMI-micro cable and i pluged it in , but after that, tab s was lag like hell but video worked just fine.. so what now

hi which cable did you buy and where are you outputting too? (Projector, TV etc)

I can't even get mine to work!
23rd September 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #3  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 11

81 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicDusa

hi which cable did you buy and where are you outputting too? (Projector, TV etc)

I can't even get mine to work!

It's a 5-pin or a 10-ping mhl cable? it has to be 10-pin for the tab s, and later phone models like Galaxy s3/4/5, Galaxy notes etc...

I ordered one last week and it's working fine, but the output is not 1080p... well it is per se, but the contents are not stretched to fill the whole 16:9 frame.

To display apps, photos, etc it might be OK, but when playing back videos which are 16:9 (like 720/1080p) it's annoying not being able to watch them@full frame. I only messed around 10/15 minutes, so I hope it can be forced/fixed somehow. Anyone?
18th October 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I am using a ptv3000 wifi hdmi adapter, had same problem.

Used screen resolution changer (linking restriction... ) 'com.nomone.resolution_changer'

I set the res to 1750w x 3100h x 320 dpi

It messes up the notification pull down a bit but it did work just harder.

Use BS Player to fix the audio offset but think that is just a problem with the WiFi hdmi screen sharing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread