I have my Tab S 10.5, and I am awaiting the Titanium Keyboard (delivery expected today). I have the Book case which I truly enjoy.
I will provide a status update later in the week. I'm happy that everlast716 likes its initial presentation, I will be interested in comparing notes.
Peace and blessings,
Keyboard Status update:
Here are my initial observations:
1) Beautiful keyboard, looks very clean and professional
2) Keys are responsive (sometimes minor lag), key stroke (1.5mm) and incurved keys a plus
3) Key pitch (16.01mm) a tad small, but it is a 10.5 tablet (use to the Note pro 12.2 keyboard size, since returned)
4) Nice latching mechanism
5) Needs track pad
6) Minimal protection against drops (although not tested)
7) Minor instability when mounted and using touchscreen
I rate this keyboard 8.5/10 and I would purchase it again. Although I wish it was less expensive, will try to price match with BB, once availability increases.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Peace and Blessings,