Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tab S 10.5 Book Cover in the UK?

Tip us?

RichieG1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Tab S 10.5 Book Cover in the UK?

Anyone know where to buy the Samsung book cover in the UK for the 10.5 tab? Thanks.

bonerp
Old
(Last edited by bonerp; 11th July 2014 at 12:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
only place I've seen it is expansys and mobilefun. Both were out of stock as of yesterday with possible stock arriving today. None of the retailers have it in who are selling the tab s - john lewis, currys, cpw, three. Very poor. I don't understand why a premium product is released with no cases available.

update...Mobilefun were supposed to be receiving them yesterday (11/7) but still no stock....

bonerp
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonerp View Post
only place I've seen it is expansys and mobilefun. Both were out of stock as of yesterday with possible stock arriving today. None of the retailers have it in who are selling the tab s - john lewis, currys, cpw, three. Very poor. I don't understand why a premium product is released with no cases available.

update...Mobilefun were supposed to be receiving them yesterday (11/7) but still no stock....
mine has been posted today - its in stock at mobilefun - black and white

bonerp
Old
(Last edited by bonerp; 15th July 2014 at 12:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
I have a new one for sale UK only BNIB 40 plus 4 postage pm me - SOLD

Freddycom
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonerp View Post
mine has been posted today - its in stock at mobilefun - black and white
Hello

Could you please post the link?

bonerp
Old
Thanks Meter 7
http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/official-...ite-p46399.htm

its sold out again.

shadow78
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Amazon uk started selling the brown one with Prime service!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Foli...axy+tab+s+book

whmcal
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Marketplace seller on Amazon UK has it (titanium bronze/brown) for 45 now (slightly discounted). Delivery arranged by Amazon. Sounded too good. Ordered one today.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

RichieG1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by whmcal View Post
Marketplace seller on Amazon UK has it (titanium bronze/brown) for 45 now (slightly discounted). Delivery arranged by Amazon. Sounded too good. Ordered one today.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Ordered the brown and it has just arrived. Really nice very good quality and the brown goes well with the titanium bronze.

whmcal
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Mine arrived yesterday. Colour looks great, suits the bronze tab. My only issues with it is the suede-like material on the inner side. It doesnt feel too hard wearing. As this part of the case makes the most contact with surfaces whilst the tablet is in standing-mode, it might be vulnerable to staining and discolouration. The other issue relates to the rather cumbersome procedure to open and close the tablet. It is very similar to opening an envelope...always flap first, then flip open front. I kind of wish it could be just flipped open in one go, like a regular book cover. I know Samsung produced a version like this, but it does not have stand facilities 😕

Sent from my SM-T800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app