OP Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 837

2,225 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSAHERO

What will happen if I install this rom on the sm-t700 wifi model? If it will work is there any way to remove the phone stuff?

TIA

cant say anything about it. dont have the device to test. but we can install the wifi version without the phone working... it might be working as well...
28th October 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #252  
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edan1979

cant say anything about it. dont have the device to test. but we can install the wifi version without the phone working... it might be working as well...

So did I miss something?? Is this Rom set up like super rom? Can it be used on the wifi model? I have read through the posts and have not found anything about it.
28th October 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #253  
OP Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 837

2,225 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSAHERO

So did I miss something?? Is this Rom set up like super rom? Can it be used on the wifi model? I have read through the posts and have not found anything about it.

nope... i have made it work specifically for LTE T705 device. because that's the device i have and i dont have any business messing with other unrelated device. too much hassle to support.
Today, 04:18 PM   |  #254  
Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 8

74 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pibach

I just installed this Selamba ROM yesterday and I am stoked by the performance improvements. All lag is gone (using this ROM with SkyHigh Kernel V1.9.0). Tab reacts at your fingertip. Scribbeling with a pen (using Samsung C-Pen) works like a charm. Youtube streams start right away. etc. Awsome experience. Can it get even better with "true" custom ROM?

I can also suggest to use UC browser (much faster than chrome or anything else I've tested).

Hey, I'm considering installing this ROM and wanted to ask you in what order did you install the ROM and Kernel? Did you stay in recovery and flash the kernel or didi reboot and then flash the kernel?
Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread