Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][SM-T705] Galaxy Tab S 8.4 (LTE) SelambA ROM NH1 V1.2.1 20140921

OP edan1979

14th December 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #271  
Thanks Meter: 88

231 posts
Could be the home button that might be pressed through the cover. When I am traveling with my tablet in my brief case, I am ususally swithing off the home button wake function with Wanam Xposed to avoid unwanted screen activation.

With best regards, maris
15th December 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #272  
Flag Shah Alam
Thanks Meter: 6

77 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maris__

Could be the home button that might be pressed through the cover. When I am traveling with my tablet in my brief case, I am ususally swithing off the home button wake function with Wanam Xposed to avoid unwanted screen activation.

With best regards, maris

It happened again right this moment. I was charging it on my desk without the smart cover. When I wanted to check the battery level, the screen wouldn't turn on from pressing the home button or the power button. Damn.
19th December 2014, 02:08 AM   |  #273  
OP Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 994

2,475 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee black

It happened again right this moment. I was charging it on my desk without the smart cover. When I wanted to check the battery level, the screen wouldn't turn on from pressing the home button or the power button. Damn.

it might be hardware issue. you are the 1st to report these kind of problem. I'm using a cover as well but never face same problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread