• Total voters
Search This thread

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
@thermskin

Everything is working fine :good:
Data is working and calling is also working, SMS I have not checked because I normally don't use it anymore :D

What is not working and what is very annoying:
Everytime my screen goes off wifi gets disconnected and stays disconnected until I switch on the screen again, so during the night for example wifi is disconnected all the time and I have no clue what could be the reason for that :(
It seems that AOSP MM does not have this issue and this ROM also includes some fixes of deadman and CM..

Concerning telephone call: the audio via a bluetooth headset is very distorted and sounds like a robot voice and is cutted but this is also a problem on AOSP MM.. Also streaming audio to my BT soundbar is not stable at all..

So this are the biggest 2 problems for me at the moment, also the battery lifetime is not as good as on AICP10, I don't know if using the stock CM kernel would improve something..

What I have also recognized is that on updated kernel adiutor I cannot change govenor and sheduler anymore :confused:

Will you upload your future builds to androidfilehost again? because latest is on google drive ;)

regards

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
Thanks for report.

Still on vacation will look into that wifi problem when I get back.
New build will be on androidfilehost I had very low internet for afh so uploaded to gdrive.

T.
@thermskin

Everything is working fine :good:
Data is working and calling is also working, SMS I have not checked because I normally don't use it anymore :D

What is not working and what is very annoying:
Everytime my screen goes off wifi gets disconnected and stays disconnected until I switch on the screen again, so during the night for example wifi is disconnected all the time and I have no clue what could be the reason for that :(
It seems that AOSP MM does not have this issue and this ROM also includes some fixes of deadman and CM..

Concerning telephone call: the audio via a bluetooth headset is very distorted and sounds like a robot voice and is cutted but this is also a problem on AOSP MM.. Also streaming audio to my BT soundbar is not stable at all..

So this are the biggest 2 problems for me at the moment, also the battery lifetime is not as good as on AICP10, I don't know if using the stock CM kernel would improve something..

What I have also recognized is that on updated kernel adiutor I cannot change govenor and sheduler anymore :confused:

Will you upload your future builds to androidfilehost again? because latest is on google drive ;)

regards

Reactions: j1gga84

JcMalta

Nov 23, 2011
Ilminster
Thanks for the update but the problems I have mentioned some days ago still persists :(

regards
I have just installed the 20160807 build and am having no problems with WiFi while screen-off/sleeping... I can ping and email notifications are coming through normally.

Are you sure that settings/wifi/menu/advanced has "Keep WiFi on during sleep" set to "always"?
/

Sent from my KIW-L21 using XDA-Developers mobile app

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
Yes, this is the first thing I check when I setup a device..
What modem/bootloader are you using? Maybe this could cause issues..

Regards

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
My baseband version is BOD3, bootloader BOD1.

Don't have issues with wifi.

New build with sdcardfs will be uploaded soon in AICP11 thread ;)

T.

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
I think he means the AICP11 folder on AFH:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50568

Yesterday's build is up :good:

I guess I will re-install AICP again but I am pretty sure that I had WiFi disconnects even on a clean system with no apps installed..
@thermskin
I will change the modem/bootloader to your combination first and will check if wifi stays connected.
But I guess it has something to do with doze..

regards

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
Nope,
created new thread for AICP11 ;)

This one is discontinued.

T.
I think he means the AICP11 folder on AFH:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50568

Yesterday's build is up :good:

I guess I will re-install AICP again but I am pretty sure that I had WiFi disconnects even on a clean system with no apps installed..

@thermskin
I will change the modem/bootloader to your combination first and will check if wifi stays connected.
But I guess it has something to do with doze..

regards

Pauletta1987

Aug 14, 2016
Modem.bin file - how to get?

Just flashed AOCP on T805 ... and no SIM card recognized (it says no SIM card).
I moved from "[ROM][KITKAT][UNOFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 11 for SM-T805 LTE 16gb" where all was working.

Pls let me know what U need to debug why SIM card is not recognized:
Baseband version: T805DDU1ANF6

EDIT: Fixed ... U need to flash modem.bin file from stock 5.0.2 Lollipop using Odin - my current baseband version: T805XXU1BOD3
EDIT2: Using phone (placing call) crash AICP and restart system

Thanks

Hey bro! Can you tell how to get that modem.bin file? I had the same problem, and I use mobile data for the tablet. If you can send it here, I would thank a lot! =D

Reactions: mac231us

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhQyhHk.png

AICP

Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • Thoemy
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • teemodk
    • audahadi
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png

• @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye
    • @nvertigo67

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

UNOFFICIAL BUILD

END OF LIFE!

GAPPS:
    OpenGApps ARM 5.1

kfCXFCX.png

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:
    Don't do it if you don't know it​
    1. Full wipe
    2. flash rom
    3. flash gapps
    4. boot​
    ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes.​

T.
    build 25/09

Hi all

new build is online.
    Have a nice weekend ;)

T.
    New build 30/10

Ok,

here is a new build 30/10 and clean install is recommended.
    I did dirty but ended with lot's of FCs :)

T.
    new build 05/10

New build is ready for download.

T.
    Build 01/10

New build is uploaded.

T.