[ROM][TW][LP][SM-T807T] GWiz ROM

Data and LTE and all that working?

• Total voters
Search This thread

DUHAsianSKILLZ

Aug 6, 2014
Columbus
I am proud to present my first custom rom!

GWiz (Used to be Superskilled) is a ROM that has minor tweaks here and there and some debloating. This is meant to be an basic rom for users to enjoy. The reason its called Gwiz is that because I will be making tons of themes for this in which you may say Gee wiz! No? Okay. Dont expect updates as this is an basic rom really.

Features
-Knox Removed-ish (LP)
-Lightly- Debloated
-Many more
-Very basic as you can see..

Installation
1. Have TWRP or CWM recovery installed (Use T805 recoveries)
2. Download the ROM
3.Backup your stuff in TWRP or CWM
4. Wipe dalvik,data, and caches (AKA Factory reset)
5.Install the ROM
6. Reboot and wait
7. Done?

Contributors​
-Samsung for making the Tab S
-AndroidGirl for the support and testing the rom
-Rip for testing cfautoroot. Without him then this rom would never be here
-Tkkg1994 For the huge amount of help! WIthout him, I wouldn't make any roms!He taught me everything to get this going.
-ArchiKitchen Made the custom rom process easier
-Mega for hosting my stuff [STRIKE NO LONGER USING MEGA}
-AndroidFileHost for hosting all my files!
-Support from others
- Many many more
Downloads

KITKAT:
Superskilled V1: https://mega.co.nz/#!floWBIpL!d48imruDSwNfzksoLeNchFOskrzgg4w6z1ZsjmRuDQE

LOLLIPOP:
GWiz TouchWiz Lollipop Untested: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347764781
Gwiz TouchWIlz Lollipop Deodexed untested: N/A atm

Note
I am not held responsible for any damages done to your device because of this rom. Your the one choosing to flash it. I try to make things bug free so things like this wont happen software wise.

Last edited:

AndroidGirl22

Feb 10, 2013
Seems to work...no force closes or anything, so that's definitely good. How much is supposed to be themed?

DUHAsianSKILLZ

Aug 6, 2014
Columbus

Attachments

• 1425429236646.jpg
    1425429236646.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 710
  • 1425429249682.jpg
    1425429249682.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 708
Reactions: AndroidGirl22

DUHAsianSKILLZ

Aug 6, 2014
Columbus
I think we have a hit then! Seems to match what I'm seeing. Thanks again for all you do?

Updates will be in the second post of there is any. Since there seems to be no developers working on your devices, I thought I might chip in and help out :) Since Im not good with including things into roms, I cant include themes into roms or extra things since I dont know how. But thanks for testing!

primetime34

Jul 18, 2011
How do I root this tablet? I'm interested in trying this rom but don't know how to root the tablet. Thanks!

Ripx88

Dec 23, 2014
Now that I'm back from my few month dissapearing act I'm totally going to try this. Good to see you creating a ROM. First one for the 807T! Pretty sure anyways I haven't checked the forums much yet. Thank you for your hard work sir!

Reactions: DUHAsianSKILLZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am proud to present my first custom rom!

GWiz (Used to be Superskilled) is a ROM that has minor tweaks here and there and some debloating. This is meant to be an basic rom for users to enjoy. The reason its called Gwiz is that because I will be making tons of themes for this in which you may say Gee wiz! No? Okay. Dont expect updates as this is an basic rom really.

Features
    -Knox Removed-ish (LP)
    -Lightly- Debloated
    -Many more
    -Very basic as you can see..

Installation
    1. Have TWRP or CWM recovery installed (Use T805 recoveries)
    2. Download the ROM
    3.Backup your stuff in TWRP or CWM
    4. Wipe dalvik,data, and caches (AKA Factory reset)
    5.Install the ROM
    6. Reboot and wait
    7. Done?

Contributors​
    -Samsung for making the Tab S
    -AndroidGirl for the support and testing the rom
    -Rip for testing cfautoroot. Without him then this rom would never be here
    -Tkkg1994 For the huge amount of help! WIthout him, I wouldn't make any roms!He taught me everything to get this going.
    -ArchiKitchen Made the custom rom process easier
    -Mega for hosting my stuff [STRIKE NO LONGER USING MEGA}
    -AndroidFileHost for hosting all my files!
    -Support from others
    - Many many more
    Downloads

KITKAT:
    Superskilled V1: https://mega.co.nz/#!floWBIpL!d48imruDSwNfzksoLeNchFOskrzgg4w6z1ZsjmRuDQE

LOLLIPOP:
    GWiz TouchWiz Lollipop Untested: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347764781
    Gwiz TouchWIlz Lollipop Deodexed untested: N/A atm

Note
    I am not held responsible for any damages done to your device because of this rom. Your the one choosing to flash it. I try to make things bug free so things like this wont happen software wise.
    This is reserved for Lollipop Themes.

T807T THEME COLLECTION:

coming soon
    I think we have a hit then! Seems to match what I'm seeing. Thanks again for all you do?

Updates will be in the second post of there is any. Since there seems to be no developers working on your devices, I thought I might chip in and help out :) Since Im not good with including things into roms, I cant include themes into roms or extra things since I dont know how. But thanks for testing!
    If there are any Tmobile users left, can anyone please test this and see if it boots? https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347764781
    It is 5.0.2 Lollipop TW with a few tweaks and minor things debloated in it. Its only a matter of time before T807T gets CM12 or something similar. But hey why not anyway xD

You also need an LP bootloader if you havent upgraded to the latest lollipop update