ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
with this rom can I use the file system f2fs
I am with SkyHigh TouchWiz 5.0.2 Kernel v2.0 that supports it
And with TWRP 2.8.7.2-unofficial recovery that also supports it
If yes which partitions can/should I convert
thank you

Any rom supports f2fs, why not read the guide posted in the general section?

ieldra

Sep 25, 2013
I'm having problems with mobile networks on your latest build running on a T805 (exynos). Installing only your rom (Not the provided kernel in post #3) the rom boots normally and asks for my SIM pin, then it displays my network bars but no internet (3g, H+, LTE).

Installing the kernel provided (which isn't for my base T805XXU1BOD1_T805OMN1BOB1_T805XXU1BOD3_HOME.tar) lead to bootloops.

I reflashed original samsung firmware, removed the kernel from your rom, flashed the rom and flashed IronKernel, still no internet. WIFI works fine though.

Any advice ?

Weird thing is I used your rom before and I had no problems whatsoever, having trouble remembering if it was maybe a prior version .

fpdragon

Sep 9, 2008
Hello... Really cool ROM.

I'm using it in my car and I really need the split screen feature. I've done some tasker scripting to automate the splitscreen feature but since this ROM behaves a little bit different to the stock rom I wanted to ask how I can change these modifications:

1st The side bar on the right isn't starting automatically on my device. It says that multitasking is enabled after boot but I have to turn it off and on again to activate the side bar.

2nd When I press on a app in the side bar, the default behavior is to open it in the windowed mode. I'd like to have the stock behavior again, to open it on the side.

Any chance to fix this easily or change it?
thanks.

dazza888

Aug 25, 2014
Noosa
Rom looks great and installed without any issues, however just a note for those with the T805Y (Telstra Australia 4G version), you will need to flash the modem after installing the rom, otherwise you will get the error "insert sim card to access network services" when trying to use 4G data
How do I know which modem to flash? Im on telstra 4G also.

barrygusey

Jul 1, 2015
Reactions: dazza888

dazza888

Aug 25, 2014
Noosa
V3 seems to be working for me without flashing modem. T805Y on Telstra 4G. I only use this for data though not calls or SMS or MMS. Looks pretty sweet so far :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5uiPeOL.jpg

Ok guys if you have had a Note 1, 2, 3 or 4 you may be familiar with my Sweet ROM series. Sweet ROM was the very first Note 4 custom rom released on either platform.
    Those of you that know my Sweet ROM's from the Galaxy Notes will know I generally build a full ROM. I like to keep all the Samsung apps etc in though I do a light de-bloat of some apps available on Play Store. Users can delete what they want to lighten the ROM if they wish and know what they are doing.

ENJOY

458222sweetromAE.gif

Introducing Sweet ROM V3 based on the latest 5.0.2 Lollipop BOG1 Firmware for Tab S 10.5 T805/Y

SCREENSHOTS
    5vNT6Iy.jpg

xcLOCaM.jpg
    THjaHQS.jpg

hJ5tZki.jpg
    m3pp4cv.jpg
    u6ThBZp.jpg

GtSUhgR.jpg
    Yy4MQPZ.jpg
    EK9gBLJ.jpg

UmirBxN.jpg
    cNZiOCU.jpg

CHANGELIST

• [*]Samsung T805YDOU1BOG1 5.0.2
      [*]Firmware release date Mon Jul 6 17:17:09 KST 2015
      [*]Stock Kernel BOG1 T805Y
      [*]Deodexed & zipaligned (Can be used with Xposed)
      [*]latest SuperSU v2.49 (thanks @chainfire)
      [*]busybox 1.22.1
      [*]Enabled All Apps in Multi Window
      [*]Multi Window quad view enabled plus ability to open popup apps at same time
      [*]Tab S2 Accuweather widget
      [*]Tab S2 Music Player
      [*]Loud Volume warning removed
      [*]Build prop tweaks
      [*]init.d enabled without need for custom kernel (big thanks to @JustArchi)
      [*]5 way reboot
      [*]sub symbols in keyboard
      [*]Brightness slider can be removed / added. Checkbox in settings/notifications
      [*]Private mode working
      [*]Call record
      [*]External SD card r/w fix
      [*]Knox removed
      [*]Amaze File Manager
      [*]Droid Over wifi
      [*]Light de-bloat
      [*]Screen mirror fix
      [*]Extra languages enabled
      [*]CSC features
      [*]Extra toggles enabled
      [*]Enable camera during call
      [*]Enabled Edit After Screenshot. Set in settings/display
      [*]Show total call time
      [*]Enabled call button in Call log
      [*]Extend speed dial to 100
      [*]Removed screen capture sound
      [*]Enabled sms call back number
      [*]Enabled sms Folder View
      [*]Enabled Call and Message block in Settings
      [*]Enable save message
      [*]Enable register to calendar
      [*]SMS to MMS threshold increase to 999
      [*]Enable message scheduling
      [*]There's heaps more but I can't remember it all right now

REMOVED APPS
    Fme21Qn.png

DOWNLOAD

Mega link - HERE

Md5 checksum 00255EA0D8872C23D060A7AEC9F2BD61

INSTALL

• [*]You may want to do a backup of your data apps etc. I have made a quick guide HERE on how I backup and restore my apps in under 10 minutes after a data wipe
      [*]Make sure you have backed up your imei (efs). There are a number of apps that do this. Or backup in twrp recovery. Keep in a safe place. (If done on previous version no need to do it again if kept in safe place)
      [*]Download & place Sweet Rom V3 zip on internal or external SD Card
      [*]I used twrp recovery from HERE. The TWRP-2.8.6.2-T805/T807 version worked fine on the T805Y when flashed in pc odin.
      [*]Do a nandroid backup of your current rom
      [*]If you are coming from 4.4 you must flash the lollipop bootloader or the rom will not boot. I have made a .md5.tar file that you can flash in PC Odin. Download it HERE. For a quick guide of how to install it see HERE (the guide is for Note 4 but it’s the same principle)
      [*]Wipe data / factory reset
      [*]Flash Sweet ROM V3
      [*]Reboot & do a little dance, pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time while you're waiting for it to boot. Be patient as it takes a lot longer due to ART than 4.4.4 did :D
      [*]Enjoy

MODS

ALL MODS TO BE FLASHED IN TWRP (OR CWM) RECOVERY. No wipes needed.

• See post #2 in this thread for more mods

NOTES

• The modem is not included in this rom. You will keep your current modem. To change modem flash with cwm. Modems available in Post #3

• This is a T805Y Exynos ROM. It should work on T805 but you will need to flash a T805 kernel for everything to work.

• This rom is built for standard dpi. If you wish to change it that is fine but I don’t take requests to fix dpi issues

• I cooked this ROM for my own personal enjoyment and it works for me. *What works for me may not work for you. I merely put together what I like and use. If you don't like it then please don't flash it or even download it as it costs me personally for file hosting.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DEVICE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO FLASH THIS ROM OR ANY OF THE ATTACHED MODS THEN THAT IS ENTIRELY YOUR CHOICE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG.

Thanks to those who have helped either directly or indirectly; chainfire, criskelo, kalangas, eybee1970, phil3759, goddamnit, bangsti, dsixda, kennyboyismr47, sdvsf, anoopva, routey, zylor, maskerwsk, xperiacle, majdinj, wanam, lindroid, mythtrandyr, kmokhtar79, Arsaw, Rovo89, FemBlack, jackyaway, tkari4, parkhyb, gharrington, CNexus, Unknownforce, crash1976, JustArchi, KindaJackedForANerd, namfat, kadiremrah, JoelDroid & any one I have forgotten (sorry).
    Also massive thanks to those that have donated to this project. All donations help with my uploading and file hosting costs which I otherwise could not afford

V3 DISCUSSION STARTS POST # 88 - HERE

PREVIOUS VERSIONS

Introducing Sweet ROM V2 based on the latest 5.0.2 Lollipop BOE2 Firmware for Tab S 10.5 T805/Y

SCREENSHOTS
    5vNT6Iy.jpg

xcLOCaM.jpg
    THjaHQS.jpg

hJ5tZki.jpg
    m3pp4cv.jpg
    u6ThBZp.jpg

GtSUhgR.jpg
    Yy4MQPZ.jpg
    EK9gBLJ.jpg

UmirBxN.jpg
    cNZiOCU.jpg

CHANGELIST

• [*]Samsung T805YZTU1BOE2 5.0.2
      [*]Firmware release date Mon May 18 21:18:38 KST 2015
      [*]Stock Kernel BOE2 T805Y
      [*]Deodexed & zipaligned (Can be used with new lollipop Xposed)
      [*]latest SuperSU v2.49 (thanks @chainfire)
      [*]busybox 1.22.1
      [*]S6 Accuweather widget
      [*]S6 fonts
      [*]Build prop tweaks
      [*]5 way reboot
      [*]Private mode working
      [*]Call record
      [*]Knox removed
      [*]Amaze File Manager
      [*]Light de-bloat
      [*]Screen mirror fix
      [*]CSC features
      [*]Extra toggles enabled
      [*]Show total call time
      [*]Enable save message

REMOVED APPS
    Fme21Qn.png

DOWNLOAD

Mega link - HERE

Md5 checksum 77004FC0472B8969BCE6CA41DFAA8688

INSTALL

• [*]You may want to do a backup of your data apps etc. I have made a quick guide HERE on how I backup and restore my apps in under 10 minutes after a data wipe
      [*]Make sure you have backed up your imei (efs). There are a number of apps that do this. Or backup in twrp recovery. Keep in a safe place. (If done on previous version no need to do it again if kept in safe place)
      [*]Download & place Sweet Rom V2 zip on internal or external SD Card
      [*]I used twrp recovery from HERE. The TWRP-2.8.6.2-T805/T807 version worked fine on the T805Y when flashed in pc odin.
      [*]If you are coming from 4.4 you must flash the lollipop bootloader or the rom will not boot. I have made a .md5.tar file that you can flash in PC Odin. Download it HERE. For a quick guide of how to install it see HERE (the guide is for Note 4 but it’s the same principle)
      [*]Flash Sweet ROM V2
      [*]Reboot & do a little dance, pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time while you're waiting for it to boot. Be patient as it takes a lot longer due to ART than 4.4.4 did :D
      [*]Enjoy

MODS

NOTES

• The modem is not included in this rom. You will keep your current modem. To change modem flash with cwm. Modems available in Post #3

• This is a T805Y Exynos ROM. I am not sure if it will work on other variants. Please let me know how it goes if you try

• This rom is built for standard dpi. If you wish to change it that is fine but I don’t take requests to fix dpi issues

• I cooked this ROM for my own personal enjoyment and it works for me. *What works for me may not work for you. I merely put together what I like and use. If you don't like it then please don't flash it or even download it as it costs me personally for file hosting.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DEVICE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO FLASH THIS ROM OR ANY OF THE ATTACHED MODS THEN THAT IS ENTIRELY YOUR CHOICE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG.

Thanks to those who have helped either directly or indirectly; chainfire, criskelo, kalangas, eybee1970, phil3759, goddamnit, bangsti, dsixda, kennyboyismr47, sdvsf, anoopva, routey, zylor, maskerwsk, xperiacle, majdinj, wanam, lindroid, mythtrandyr, kmokhtar79, Arsaw, Rovo89, FemBlack, jackyaway, tkari4, parkhyb, gharrington, CNexus, Unknownforce, crash1976, JustArchi, KindaJackedForANerd, namfat, kadiremrah, JoelDroid & any one I have forgotten (sorry).
    Also massive thanks to those that have donated to this project. All donations help with my uploading and file hosting costs which I otherwise could not afford

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][T805/Y] Sweet ROM Tab S 10.5 LTE, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Contributors
    not-i
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V3 BOG1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-08-08

Created 2015-06-04
    Last Updated 2015-08-08
    Sweet ROM V3 BOG1 Tab S 10.5 T805/Y

Introducing Sweet ROM V3 based on the latest 5.0.2 Lollipop BOG1 Firmware for Tab S 10.5 T805/Y

SCREENSHOTS
    5vNT6Iy.jpg

xcLOCaM.jpg
    THjaHQS.jpg

hJ5tZki.jpg
    m3pp4cv.jpg
    u6ThBZp.jpg

GtSUhgR.jpg
    Yy4MQPZ.jpg
    EK9gBLJ.jpg

UmirBxN.jpg
    cNZiOCU.jpg

CHANGELIST

• [*]Samsung T805YDOU1BOG1 5.0.2
      [*]Firmware release date Mon Jul 6 17:17:09 KST 2015
      [*]Stock Kernel BOG1 T805Y
      [*]Deodexed & zipaligned (Can be used with Xposed)
      [*]latest SuperSU v2.49 (thanks @Chainfire)
      [*]busybox 1.22.1
      [*]Tab S2 Accuweather widget
      [*]Tab S2 Music Player
      [*]Build prop tweaks
      [*]5 way reboot
      [*]Private mode working
      [*]Call record
      [*]Knox removed
      [*]Amaze File Manager
      [*]Droid Over wifi
      [*]Light de-bloat
      [*]Screen mirror fix
      [*]CSC features
      [*]Extra toggles enabled
      [*]Show total call time
      [*]Enable save message

REMOVED APPS
    Fme21Qn.png

DOWNLOAD

Mega link - HERE

Md5 checksum 00255EA0D8872C23D060A7AEC9F2BD61

INSTALL

[*]Download & place Sweet Rom V3 zip on internal or external SD Card
      [*]Flash Sweet ROM V3
      [*]Enjoy

MODS

NOTES

• This is a T805Y Exynos ROM. It should work on T805 but you will need to flash a T805 kernel for everything to work.

Either there is not much interest in the Tab S development or it seems I have a variant (T805Y) that not many people have. Anyway its just a little something I cooked up for myself and thought I'd share in case there was any 805Y users out there, apparently not, ha ha :)
    Sweet ROM Mods

MODS FOR SWEET ROM T805Y

Sweet ROM 5.0.2 Mods

INSTALL

All mods are installed by flashing in cwm/twrp recovery unless otherwise stated

• 3Minit Battery (for V2 BOE2) - HERE (mod thanks to @gharrington from his thread)

• Stock systemUI for V2 BOE2 (TO REMOVE 3MINIT BATTERY) - HERE
    Hi, my about tablet screen says version 2 build date 29 may. I am confused about versions, am I on latest? Thanks

Thats the latest. I am building a new version now based on BOG1 firmware and have included some Tab S2 apks. Actually lots are working on this device but sizes are a bit wrong like the launcher