Ive built this from nvertigo67 tree for SM-T800 so he deserves all the credit.
- Switched to nvertigo67 current-12.0 kernel
- Fixed Kodi/XBMC touch issue
- Changed from google to samsung MTP driver.
20/03/15 Update, fixed Dialer crash.
19/03/15 Updated, fixed a few issues.
- Power off charging is now working
- Reboot recovery is working, I did have to edit the java code to make this work, seems a recent change in CM caused this, possibly a bug in cm?
- Wifi hotspot fixed.
- Added f2fs support to kernel, recovery also updated, have not fully tested changing filesystem to f2fs. Edit. Seems like it will require a special built rom and recovery to work, I will look at this when I start running out of bugs to fix
- Many other minor fixes.
I find this tablet is so much better with this ROM , like many I hate Samsung's TouchWiz. Everything is so much smoother and responsive now.
Flash TWRP Recovery First with odin, Follow this Cf-Autoroot guide and substitute CF-Auto-Root.tar with my recovery TWRP_SM-T805.tar downloaded from my google drive.
Once recovery is installed transfer the CM11 rom zip to your internal sdcard, also grab GAPPS http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps and have that on your SD card also,
Optional grab supersu also.
Boot into recovery by powering off and holding down home, volume up and power till recovery starts.
Once in TWRP Recovery pick Install, choose the rom and gapps to install at the same time. Flash
After install finished we need to do a wipe, so go back to the main screen and choose wipe.
Reboot, Good luck.
I don't have a lot of time to answer questions, I will do my best to check back regularly.
Here is my github, It is upto date with my builds now. https://github.com/Andrewt12 )
The usual disclaimer apply's. No warranty, I accept no responsibility if the rom causes you and you tablet any harm. Flash at your own risk, ect.