FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[SM-T700]Edify Definition file for Dsixda's Kitchen

4th January 2015, 04:29 PM |#1  
I decided to use Dsixda's kitchen, so I made the file for the Tab S 8.4 Wi-Fi (Klimtwifi).

Here it is. Try it, I think it was correctly made.

Mirror: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95887005526786375
Attached Files
File Type: zip klimtwifi.zip - [Click for QR Code] (381 Bytes, 38 views)
Last edited by gnmmarechal; 4th January 2015 at 07:16 PM.

4th January 2015, 05:02 PM |#2  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 2

More
What is it?
4th January 2015, 07:12 PM |#3  
Dsixda's kitchen includes support for several devices, but that list is no longer updated. Meaning, you'd have to set the file up yourself. Dsixda's kitchen must know what are the partitions, the file systems, etc. This file says where the mount points are, for example. Just drag the "klimtwifi" to the /kitchen/tools/edify_defs directory, and you now the kitchen knows how to make the Updater Script for your device.
8th April 2015, 03:08 AM |#4  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 932

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnmmarechal

Dsixda's kitchen includes support for several devices, but that list is no longer updated. Meaning, you'd have to set the file up yourself. Dsixda's kitchen must know what are the partitions, the file systems, etc. This file says where the mount points are, for example. Just drag the "klimtwifi" to the /kitchen/tools/edify_defs directory, and you now the kitchen knows how to make the Updater Script for your device.

Hi, can you perhaps make one for the SM-T800? Just tell me what you need Thanks!

-DUHA
9th April 2015, 10:53 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHAsianSKILLZ

Hi, can you perhaps make one for the SM-T800? Just tell me what you need Thanks!

-DUHA

Sure, I can try. I will only need the stock ODIN firmware (which I can get myself) I'll have time to look into it this weekend.
11th April 2015, 04:34 AM |#6  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 932

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnmmarechal

Sure, I can try. I will only need the stock ODIN firmware (which I can get myself) I'll have time to look into it this weekend.

Here are some mirrored T800 firmwares if you need them http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=58633854

Thank you very much!

-DUHA
11th April 2015, 10:43 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHAsianSKILLZ

Here are some mirrored T800 firmwares if you need them http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=58633854

Thank you very much!

-DUHA

K. I'll look at them when I have the chance, maybe tomorrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gnmmarechal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitchen, tab s
Previous Thread Next Thread