Hello my friends, I'm presenting you the latest Samsung Firmware with some changes that I made by myself
I decided, because some guys asked me, to creat an IronRom for the little brother of the Tab S 10.5. Hopefully you will enjoy it! For creating this rom, I used archikitchen and my mind to do some changes here and there.
I can't test this rom myself, so I'm very glad to here your feedback, if someone see a bug/bugs, please tell me!. This ROM is now for BOTH variants, LTE AND NON-LTE, SM-T700 and T705, download the right file in the download section!
IF YOU FOLLOW MY STEPS BELOW, YOU WILL MAY LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, KNOX WILL DISPLAY 0x1! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!
For a great kernel for this rom, visit this page here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ernel-t2806563
-Knox fully removed! Au revoir Knox
-Latest Touchwiz sources (NJ3 Base for LTE and NL1 for Non-LTE)
-Latest Busybox and SuperSU
-Fixes SD Card writing problems
-SD Card insert shown on every boot is deleted
-Some Multiwindow specials
-Freeze all apps (see screenshot)
-Add all apps to Multiwindow
-Camera during call available and also under 5% battery
-AC3 support for stock video player
-Very unresponsive Aroma Installer
-Don't select Viper4Android in AROMA for now!
1. WIpe everything in a installed custom recovery (TWRP Recovery)
2. Download Odin3.09 and your firmware from here: Stock Firmware
3. Extract the file you downloaded
4. Open Odin and click on PDA/AP and select the extracted file
5. Boot your tablet into download mode by pressing power and volume down
6. Connect your tablet to your pc or laptop and wait until the box turns yellow/blue
7. Don't change anything else in the Odin settings if you don't know much about it!
8. Hit start and wait till it reboots
1. Install a custom recovery for your tablet, like this one here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...overy-t2817100
2. Follow the instructions on the page above, until you get a working recovery
3. Download the ROM from below and copy it to your external SD Card
4. Reboot to your recovery by pressing volume up, home button and power button at the same time.
5. If you like to backup everything, click on backup and restore and backup your whole data to the external SD Card (Is recommand)
6. Be sure you backed up everything!
7. Click full wipe/wipe everything/clean to install a new rom(I don't know how it is called exactly), wipe cache and dalvik cache
8. Click install and go to your path, where you copied the ZIP-File
9. Install it and reboot
10. For Xposed:
-Run xposed and give him root access
-Install it and check all moduls, reboot
-If you want my settings for Wanam Xposed, download this file here: https://mega.co.nz/#!oZ0UGSDJ!0mx3cV...oDyWzWqN8ctPVA
-In file explorer, click "show hidden files"
-Copy my file to .WanamXposed
-Open Wanam and click Restore a Backup
11. For Viper4Android, reinstall drivers and reboot to get it work
As I said, you don't have to give me something, but this keeps me motivated to built better roms and keep updating everything. It's your choice, and I'm very thankfull for every donation! No matter how big it is! Thank you so much for supporting me, cheers and have a nice day
-Mega for the mirrors
@JustArchi for the archikitchen http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2597220
@zhuhang for the V4A! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2191223
@wanam for the perfect WanamXposed http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...stock-t2383484
@rovo89 for the great xposed installer/framework: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...gelog-t2714053
@Chainfire for the root access and supersu:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1538053
@gharrington for the 3Minit Battery Mod http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2799958
@amarullz for his fantastic aroma installer! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2409951
@M3nti0n for the OTA app, hope it works http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1803562
A big thanks to @JustArchi, @Albe95 and @iB4STiD for their help!
Feel free to add my new banner to your signature! Would love to see some with them Have fun guys [/CENTER]
Stock Based Rom for Tab S 8.4, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: SM-T700, SM-T705
Based On: Stock Touchwiz
Current Stable Version: 1.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-01-27
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2015-01-07
Last Updated 2015-02-01