-Smart Pulldown Switch
-Clock Customizations
-Time & date
-Clock Colour
-Day & date Toogle
-Center Clock/Right Clock Choice
-Battery
-Battery Bar customization
-Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
-Battery % Text
-Network Traffic Indicator

-Theme Chooser
-RR exclusive PITCH BLACK THEME
-Animations
-Toast Animations
-ListView Animations
-System Animations

-Gestures
-Gestures Anywhere Feature

-App Circle Bar
-Choose apps in App circle
-Trigger Width
-Trigger Hieght
-Trigger Position

-Recents Panel
-Clear All button Switch
-Clear All Tasks Switch
-Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)

-Cclock Widget
-CLock And Alarm Customizations
-Weather Panel Customizations
-Calender Events

-LockScreen
-Lockscreen Shortcuts
-Choose upto 5 Shortcuts
-100+ Icons for Shortcuts

-Quick Slider Shortcuts

-Notification Drawer
-Weather Display Switch
-Quick Settings
-Choice to Add 20+ Tiles
-Enable 2/3/4 Tiles per Row
-Enable Disable Birghtness Slider in Notification Panel
-Advanced Location Settings Switch(Choose Battery saving/Device Only/High Accuracy Directly in Notification Panel)
-LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings

-Buttons
-Backlight Timer
-Backlight Strength
-Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch
-Power Menu
-Power Menu End Calls Switch

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Home Button Wake Up
-Home Button answer call
-Long Press Actions
-Double Tap Actions

-Back Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Wake Up device Switch

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Wake Up Device Switch
-Short Press Actions
-Long Press Actions

-Search Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Wake Up Device
-Short Press Action
-Long Press Action

-Volume Buttons
-Wake Up Device
-Playback Control
-Keyboard Cursor Control
-Swap Buttons on Landscape mode

-Perfomance Profiles
-LCD Density
-Expanded Desktop Mode
-All New CM Audio FX App
-Heads Up Customizations
-OverAll Smoothness Improvements
-Quick Unlock
-Optimizations to Improve Battery
-ALL cm12 Features
-AND MUCH MUCH MORE

Unique Features
-sswap support (using sswap binary for utilizing the swap partion of chagallwifi)
-init.d support - only if you use @Chainfire's SuperSu (not possible with build in superuser)
-modulized kernel and module loading support through init.d script 01moduleload

[SIZE="6"]-=[ The Testing Kernel ]=-./SIZE]
The Testing Kernel is a Modified source from @nvertigo67 To include enhancements over stock, Lots of Governors and IO_Sched's and more.
This is a Test Kernel. I will not post anything that I personally havent flashed my self. I cant say it has no bugs.
This Kernel IS NOT included with the rom. Rom has Stock Kernel from @nvertigo67's sources..

TESTING KERNEL FEATURES
-=[ Governors Added ]=-

- Performace
- Powersave
- Userspace
- Ondemand
- Conservative
- Interactive
- Intelliactive
- Adaptive
- Wheatley
- Intellidemand
- DanceDance
- Lionheart
- Smartass2
- Smartmax
- Intellimm

About Resurrection Remix

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on AOKP, CM, PA,OMNI and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
And
Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the AOKP team ParanoidAndroid team, Omni and the CM team, and of course to all the supporters

Useful Links:
Samsung Galaxy S Tab 10.5 How to's
How to Build Resurrection Remix ROM Tutorial
Resurrection Remix® Forum
A few things you may want to know
Xposed For Lollipop
UnInstall Xposed For Lollipop
@Chainfire SuperSu

Resurrection Remix Team
westcrip
xenon92

Big Thanks To:
XDA developers

CM team

Kang (AOKP) team

Omni team

Slim rom

nvertigo67
For allowing me to use his source that made this build possible, Also for
all the help that he has provided me, Without his help, This build wouldnt be possible.

About 4 or so months ago, I wanted to find a pretty stable working rom for my LG G3 (D851) Phone, After trying every Rom that I could find,
I came acrose Resurrection Remix, And I havent switched Since. Since I couldnt find one for my Tab, I figure Why not build one, So I did.
I Now Present you with a Fully Working Resurrection Remix Rom For the Samsung Galaxy S Tab 10.5 (T800)...

XDA:DevDB Information
Resurrection Remix Lollipop 5.0.2 - v5.3.9 (T800), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Contributors
Eliminater74

Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix...m_manifest.git
Source Code Device:android_device_samsung_chagallwifi >> Thank you @nvertigo67
Source Code Vendor:android_vendor_samsung_chagallwifi >> Thank you @nvertigo67
Source Code Kernel:android_kernel_samsung_chagallwifi >> Thank you @nvertigo67
Source Code RepackRom:repackrom >> Thank you @nvertigo67
ROM OS Version: Lollipop
Based On: AOKP, CM, PA,OMNI and original Remix ROM builds

Version Information

Created 2015-03-15
Last Updated 2015-03-15
Last edited by Eliminater74; Yesterday at 05:04 PM. Reason: Update: Test Kernel Added
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eliminater74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2015, 09:04 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Clearwater
Thanks Meter: 85

174 posts
Donate to Me
More
Downloading and Installing: T800 Only!!! Testers Needed!!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Stable and Testing Releases have same build numbers sometimes, But that doesn't mean they are the same.
Testing Releases are LP 5.1.0 or LP 5.0.2, As Stable Releases are Only Lollipop 5.0.2.

- Make sure you are either on any KitKat ROM (CM11, etc) or on 4.X.X STOCK based ROM
- Download The Latest Stable Build: cm-Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.3.9-20150328-chagallwifi.zip
- Download Gapps 5.x.x
- Take a nandroid backup
- Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
- Flash ROM using latest ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery
- Flash @Chainfire's SuperSU - otherwise init.d support will be broken and you have to load kernel modules manually.
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot.
- Enjoy!

UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
Stable and Testing Releases have same build numbers sometimes, But that doesn't mean they are the same.
Testing Releases are LP 5.1.0 or LP 5.0.2, As Stable Releases are Only Lollipop 5.0.2.

- Download The Latest Stable Build: cm-Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.3.9-20150328-chagallwifi.zip
- Take a nandroid backup
- Flash ROM using ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery
- Flash @Chainfire's SuperSu - otherwise init.d support will be broken and you have to load kernel modules manually.
- - Flash Gapps 5.x.x
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot
- Enjoy!

NOTES:
Todays Test Build is compiled with SaberMod-4.9 ToolChain, I personally have noticed
a speed increase.

-=[ TESTING SECTION ]=-

- Download The Latest Testing Version: cm-Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.3.9-20150326-chagallwifi.zip [ReBuilt]
-=[ The Testing Kernel ]=-
The Testing Kernel is a Modified source from @nvertigo67 To include enhancements over stock, Lots of Governors and IO_Sched's and more.
This is a Test Kernel. I will not post anything that I personally havent flashed my self. I cant say it has no bugs.
This Kernel IS NOT included with the rom. Rom has Stock Kernel from @nvertigo67's sources..
- Download The Latest Testing Kernel: LightningBolt-Kernel_Testing.zip [Test #1]
- Take a nandroid backup
- Flash ROM using ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery
- Flash @Chainfire's SuperSu - otherwise init.d support will be broken and you have to load kernel modules manually.
- - Flash Gapps 5.x.x
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot
- Enjoy!

-=[ OLDER STABLE RELEASES ]=-

-=[ OLDER TESTING RELEASES ]=-

PitchBlack™ Themes (Google Play Store)

DISCLAIMER
warranty is void
The Resurrection Remix Team Nor I is responsible in any way for anything that happens to your device in the process of flashing.
Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom rom use before attempting to flash the rom.

Don't Expect Updates everyday, Compiling this rom takes at least 3 hours
on my HP ENV-dv7 AMD Quad Core 2ghz 16gb Ram 4tb Hard Drive Ubuntu 15.04 System.

Last edited by Eliminater74; Yesterday at 03:33 PM. Reason: Update: Stable Build 20150328
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eliminater74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2015, 09:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Clearwater

174 posts
Donate to Me
More
Known Bugs:
WORK AROUND FIXES:
- Wifi Issues: enable root access and edit the field "ccode" in both /system/etc/wifi/nvram_net.txt_4354_a0 and /system/etc/wifi/nvram_net.txt_4354_a1 to the country code your wlan router is operating in.
- Enable/Disable Softkeys Among Other Options: Soft/Hard Keys
Known Bugs:

1: You just may not see the boot screen, And some time you will. Not a real big deal..
2: I have been informed that the vibration intensity along with a few other custom settings will crash
3: Initial start could take longer then your used too
4: Some people have informed me that their SD Chip is not getting recognized, FLASH SuperSu to fix that problem
5: settings has a nasty bug, so far under 2 options ( Vibration Intensity and change keyboard ) <-- I am working on a solution to the problem.

New Build Works Except For:
1:Vibrator Intensity
2:Keyboard Switcher

Just a Reminder, This Rom was never intended for a tablet. It was almost always built for phones,
Last edited by Eliminater74; 25th March 2015 at 11:07 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eliminater74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2015, 11:22 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 301

1,054 posts
First one to try

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Hey. Great work. Smooth. Stable. Haven't found any bugs so far
15th March 2015, 01:12 PM   |  #5  
Flag Peel, Isle of Man
Thanks Meter: 196

1,004 posts
More
Thanks downloading now:
15th March 2015, 11:01 PM   |  #6  
Flag SharpShootersGaming && TiTechZone
Thanks Meter: 382

517 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminater74

Bugs:
I will not post anything without first testing it my self. Must understand that this rom was really never intended for a tabet.
There will be some bugs if not more then some. But as time goes on, ill try and work out as many as I can. As I said, I am new to building roms.
I just like this rom alot and since there wasnt one done for the (T800) I though I would give it a try. Turns out, That it worked.. With a few modifications.

1: First boot after flash Can take long
2: Boot Animation screen doesnt show up ( At least it didnt for me ) Use a program to add a boot screen if you must.
3: The initial setup Connection can take a long time. Might have to hit back and skip and back again. (Might just be my network)
4: Soft keys, I need to figure out a patch or something that will let me turn them off or on. (Might already be one there)

Does google play movies work? On other cm builds I tried for this device a while ago play movies didnt work and what about sd cards any issues there if not I well use this as well.
15th March 2015, 11:26 PM   |  #7  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 744

1,669 posts
More
Great ROM! The one I always wanted! SD card works fine, and the initial setup connection was fast for me. Some features crash in settings such as vibration intensity. But really good so far!
15th March 2015, 11:37 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Clearwater

174 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techinstein

Does google play movies work? On other cm builds I tried for this device a while ago play movies didnt work and what about sd cards any issues there if not I well use this as well.

To answer your questions, I have played Hulu and Netflix and watched regular downloaded movies and Had no problems. My Hardware Accelerator is NOT TURNED OFF.
Now SD chip question, My Tablet has a 128gb SD Chip. I had no problems up to running Blisspop for a few days. Then it stopped showing up. This isnt BlissPop. I havent had any problems with this ROM in that market that
your asking about. This is my Daily Driver Rom on my LG G3 T-Mobile.. Its updated pretty much everyday. (Dont expect me to build everyday). They are also the first to use WakeLock Blocker, But my sources could be wrong on that. Anyhow. Give it a try and see if it works out for you.. As long as you have a nandroid backup your ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eliminater74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2015, 11:33 AM   |  #9  
Flag Inverness, Florida

391 posts
More
Thanks for being a developer for this Rom so that both of my device run the same rom.
Runs great for my use on my One Plus One & the Sm-T800.
Last edited by kdkinc; 16th March 2015 at 11:41 AM.
16th March 2015, 12:00 PM   |  #10  
Flag M.E.M.P.H.I.S.
Thanks Meter: 84

211 posts
More
Just installed this on my T800 tab and I can't see my SD card.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread