FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[T800/T805][PORT][CWM] PhilZ Touch Recovery 6.58.7 build07b 19/4

2,729 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,773
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th September 2015, 03:08 PM |#101  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,773
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasoooli

Hi
How Can I go back To Stock Recovery ( T805 )
I Can't Download full Rom Because Of internet limitation bandwidth

Can Anyone send me T805 Stock Recovery ???


Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=61053688

Off topic. Don't double post. :thumbdown:



oh sorry, how come i missed these 2 posts for months??
really sorry about that and thanks to @ashyx
 
 
6th September 2015, 04:11 PM |#102  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykkfive

hi tamirda (hmmm do i know you? your name looks very familiar. ... sorry for my bad memory )

ok, i have got no clue why atm, especially u said that other recoveries dont have this problem. i need more info. so can u pls send me all the log files?
also, which rom were u on before? any cm12?

Hi
I am the developer from htc and samsung Phoenix roms.
Stock rom mate only rooted.

Sent from my SM-G900F boosted by PhoeniX ROM
6th September 2015, 05:14 PM |#103  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,773
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

Hi
I am the developer from htc and samsung Phoenix roms.
Stock rom mate only rooted.

Sent from my SM-G900F boosted by PhoeniX ROM

oh i see, may be we have pm before

anyway, i don have such problem and no way to replicate your situation. so pls flash this cwm again and provide me as many log files as possible

thanks



edit have u updated the bootloader recently?
Last edited by ykkfive; 6th September 2015 at 05:26 PM.
7th September 2015, 01:14 AM |#104  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykkfive

oh i see, may be we have pm before

anyway, i don have such problem and no way to replicate your situation. so pls flash this cwm again and provide me as many log files as possible

thanks



edit have u updated the bootloader recently?

Latest bootloader and modem.
Maybe i need older bootloader?


Sent from my SM-G900F boosted by PhoeniX ROM
7th September 2015, 05:54 AM |#105  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,773
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

Latest bootloader and modem.
Maybe i need older bootloader?


Sent from my SM-G900F boosted by PhoeniX ROM


i just worry that the recent bootloaders have some changes that are incompatible to older drivers
7th September 2015, 06:57 AM |#106  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykkfive

i just worry that the recent bootloaders have some changes that are incompatible to older drivers

Which bootloader do you use?

Sent from my SM-G900F boosted by PhoeniX ROM
7th September 2015, 10:34 AM |#107  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,773
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

Which bootloader do you use?

Sent from my SM-G900F boosted by PhoeniX ROM


bocc
29th October 2015, 04:48 PM |#108  
albertmurcia's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Working in lollipop 5.0.2?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-T805 mediante Tapatalk
29th October 2015, 06:18 PM |#109  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,773
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertmurcia

Working in lollipop 5.0.2?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-T805 mediante Tapatalk


yes
The Following User Says Thank You to ykkfive For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ykkfive Ad-Free
29th October 2015, 06:33 PM |#110  
albertmurcia's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykkfive

yes

Thanks @ykkfive

Enviado desde mi SM-T805 mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chagall, philz recovery, t800, t805, tab s

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes