Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 43,284 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(after 100 years) finally the Tab S is in saudi arabia

Tip us?

avenging
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default (after 100 years) finally the Tab S is in saudi arabia

extra stores is selling them now but sadly no wifi only LTE versions are sold. But they sell them cheaper than the introductory price in bahrain.

anybody bought them yet in Saudi? what freebies were there? saudi government might have removed the freebies who knows
Go Note or go home

wf-17
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Honestly you can find every phone and tablet in SA before any other place and you can find them in good prices too!

Anyway you can try Jarir Bookstore or fonezone.com

avenging
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
thats true but in the tab S' case saudi arabia is probably the last country to get it
Go Note or go home

avenging
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
extra stores has a promo now that if you buy at least a tab s 8.4 (price 1999 SAR or more) you get a free "prime" tablet 7 inches though i dont know exactly what type of brand this prime is
Go Note or go home

ahmad s k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default tab s 8.4 in saudi

Hi yesterday I've looked around for the galaxy tab s 8.4 and all I found is the LTE version with exynos octa core processor made in Vietnam. I'm not sure if the device supports all 4g bands TDD and FDD in Saudi. Anyone has any information about the device?

Ugly-Boy
Old
(Last edited by Ugly-Boy; 4th September 2014 at 07:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hi

Yesterday, I purchased 8.4 LTE (4G) Titanium Bronze from Extra Store (Al-Khober). The price is 1999/SAR. It is having Exynos 5 Octa Quad-core 1.9 GHz & Quad-core 1.3 GHz. As expected it is awesome. The brown and golden color combination looks amaizing.

Now the thing thats missing is the case/cover. No body has its cover. Not in Jarir, Not in Extra. I want "Simple Cover", but even if I find "Book Cover" I will purchase it.

Anyone has any idea where to find the case/cover in KSA. It is really risky to use it without cover.

Regards,
Adnan Rahim

ksathug
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Boy View Post
Hi

Yesterday, I purchased 8.4 LTE (4G) Titanium Bronze from Extra Store (Al-Khober). The price is 1999/SAR. It is having Exynos 5 Octa Quad-core 1.9 GHz & Quad-core 1.3 GHz. As expected it is awesome. The brown and golden color combination looks amaizing.

Now the thing thats missing is the case/cover. No body has its cover. Not in Jarir, Not in Extra. I want "Simple Cover", but even if I find "Book Cover" I will purchase it.

Anyone has any idea where to find the case/cover in KSA. It is really risky to use it without cover.

Regards,
Adnan Rahim
i bught it 1950sar

and i found it yesterday costes 1900 gmlah

i dont think you can buy the case atm

wf-17
Old
Thanks Meter 3
That's right, you can barley find the simple and cover book that's why I ordered my book cover from Amazon and it costs me about 245 S.R with shipping.

Ugly-Boy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
What about Expansys Saudi Arabia... is it wise to order case from them online? They seems to have "Simple Cover" in stock.

mr-bond
Old
Thanks Meter 1
any online store ship from saudi arabia to kuwait and have good prices thank you.