Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 53,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

8.4 & 10.5 battery life results.

Tip us?

muttley99
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello guys , I should sleep to go at work in 5 hours but i hope to help other people as this forum helped to solve mine.
I solved yesterday my issues included battery draining on tab s 8.4 clearing the cache from recovery and then when i dida factory reset i have no kore problems
my battery is awake from 24h and I still have 18%, no more issues with the processes.
About the first lunch I noticed (after any samsung and play store updates)the process com.phone.android went down at any incoming not answered call.the calendar process, and first the battery drain!
Now all goes well.and I can say to have a great phablet!
Best wishes

Inviato dal mio SM-T705

RuDy7
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood 2 Stone View Post
No. First make sure you have unchecked the box that says wifi never sleeps in advanced wifi settings. As from your pictures you posted your wifi is always on even when the tablet is in sleep mode.

Once you have done this post your results.
Ok I disable the wifi when the tab is in sleep. I will use the tab today and I will post en screen this evening.

Thank for you help.

Rudy.

HANSB57
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood 2 Stone View Post
No. First make sure you have unchecked the box that says wifi never sleeps in advanced wifi settings. As from your pictures you posted your wifi is always on even when the tablet is in sleep mode.

Once you have done this post your results.
Sorry for this question but do you mean that wifi should be alway ON while device is sleeping or always OFF while sleeping?
(I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean, probably because i'm not native english speaking)

ksathug
Old
(Last edited by ksathug; Today at 11:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
my first 3 days i experience bad battery but now after couple of charging it seems to be getting better
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy (2) of Copy of i9SzUoYiueUHS.png
Views:	8
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	2921681