FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

How about Sony Z2 tablet VS Tab S?

284 posts
Thanks Meter: 12
 
By Alexsandra, Senior Member on 2nd September 2014, 02:55 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Yesterday I tried playing z2 tablet in Sony store. It is really really light compared with my iPad2 and I really love its design.No physical buttons. I think it must be the most good looking Android tablet in the world. It is very hard for me to choose AMOLED screen or beautiful design. Hi guys how do you think about Sony Z2 tablet?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
 
 
2nd September 2014, 02:59 AM |#2  
jball's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amber
Thanks Meter: 308
 
More
You could have just brought this up in one of the other "comparison" threads

Nexus 5 via Tapatalk
2nd September 2014, 03:00 AM |#3  
Alexsandra's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I forgot to say that its design makes me hold tablet very comfortable because of its enough wide margin.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
2nd September 2014, 07:32 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Once you go Samsung amoled on tablets you won't want to go back. Additionally, the screen aspect ratio 16:10 makes this the perfect video player. Points lost for horrible speakers. Minus the bloatware, this thing runs great.

Sony design have too much bezel for my liking. The only thing the z2 has that no other competitor have is water proof technology.
2nd September 2014, 08:45 AM |#5  
jball's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amber
Thanks Meter: 308
 
More
Amoled is nice but I would trade my Tab S for a Nexus 7 in a fast heart beat.

Nexus 5 via Tapatalk
2nd September 2014, 09:13 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I've chosen Tab S. Sony makes great gadgets (Year ago I had Sony Xperia Z), but I don't like its tablets cause of awful big frames. Tab S has (imho) better display, thinner and has less weight. But as for its hardware... Well - everyone knows that it is not brilliant. But for me - its enough for my tasks.)
2nd September 2014, 10:49 AM |#7  
kenkiller's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 492
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexsandra

Yesterday I tried playing z2 tablet in Sony store. It is really really light compared with my iPad2 and I really love its design.No physical buttons. I think it must be the most good looking Android tablet in the world. It is very hard for me to choose AMOLED screen or beautiful design. Hi guys how do you think about Sony Z2 tablet?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

You know, asking this in the Tab S section pretty much ensures what kind of replies you'll get.

It's only human nature to justify their own choices.
The Following User Says Thank You to kenkiller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 01:03 PM |#8  
Alexsandra's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine_Solovieva

I've chosen Tab S. Sony makes great gadgets (Year ago I had Sony Xperia Z), but I don't like its tablets cause of awful big frames. Tab S has (imho) better display, thinner and has less weight. But as for its hardware... Well - everyone knows that it is not brilliant. But for me - its enough for my tasks.)

I really like its big frame, which makes me hold tablet very stable and comfortable as well

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
2nd September 2014, 01:13 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexsandra

I really like its big frame, which makes me hold tablet very stable and comfortable as well

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2


About comfort - I agree with you absolutely, but I can't do anything with my esthetic taste)) I haven't bought HTC One M8 (and 've sold M7) cause of front panel. It is too obvious for me) It's just my caprice)
Another moment - as far as I remember - Z2 has matte plastic back. It was another minus for me. I loved Sony for their glass materials.( And now they are look like... Samsung-style
2nd September 2014, 01:17 PM |#10  
jball's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amber
Thanks Meter: 308
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine_Solovieva

About comfort - I agree with you absolutely, but I can't do anything with my esthetic taste)) I haven't bought HTC One M8 (and 've sold M7) cause of front panel. It is too obvious for me) It's just my caprice)
Another moment - as far as I remember - Z2 has matte plastic back. It was another minus for me. I loved Sony for their glass materials.( And now they are look like... Samsung-style

I have an HTC One (M8) and a Nexus 5 and I think I like the HTC One more cosmetically .not to mention the HTC One has the Snapdragon 801 as well

Nexus 5 via Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes