Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,955 Members 53,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Success!] Just sent urgent SOS to Tab Pro 10.1 Developers - WE HAVE A ROM!

Tip us?

mitchellvii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,204
Look forward to seeing it. Give it a good name.

Shaheer
Old
Thanks Meter 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellvii View Post
Look forward to seeing it. Give it a good name.
A Good Name Ha ha.... I'm not too good with naming things ... I'm open to suggestions lol

Shaheer
Old
(Last edited by Shaheer; 30th July 2014 at 02:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 299
Offical Post: Beta 1 WIP ROM

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...p-rom-t2832360

Someone please test and see if it boots up and follow instructions in the thread.

Thanks!

mitchellvii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,204
UPDATE:

Good news folks! Our little project here has resulted in a working, smooth and pretty dammed fast rom for the 10.5 (US Version). It is still in Beta but based upon my experience, everything seems to be working.

Special appreciation to @ik4evr2 who came here from the 10.1 Pro Forums and without the benefit of his own device built a working rom for us. My thanks also go out to all the smart people who teamed with him to make it happen.

Go give it a flash. It only gets better from here

mitchellvii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,204
UPDATE:

Good news folks! Our little project here has resulted in a working, smooth and pretty dammed fast rom for the 10.5 (US Version). It is still in Beta but based upon my experience, everything seems to be working.

Special appreciation to @ik4evr2 who came here from the 10.1 Pro Forums and without the benefit of his own device built a working rom for us. My thanks also go out to all the smart people who teamed with him to make it happen.

The Following User Says Thank You to mitchellvii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shaheer
Old
Thanks Meter 299
Quote:
UPDATE:

I'm glad as well that I had the chance you help you guys out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaheer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mears
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
UPDATE:

Awesome news!
The Following User Says Thank You to mears For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mitchellvii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,204
** Update: Have just heard from @mrwookie6379 in the Tab Pro 10.1 forums. He has also expressed interest in developing for us. Cool.

suzook
Old
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
** Update: Have just heard from @mrwookie6379 in the Tab Pro 10.1 forums. He has also expressed interest in developing for us. Cool.
Anyone over there interested in porting the 8.4 version of cm that euphoros is working on to our 10.5?

mitchellvii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
Anyone over there interested in porting the 8.4 version of cm that euphoros is working on to our 10.5?
I thought eousphoros was going to do that for the t800? He was just delayed by some 8.4 issues. Hopefully he'll get to it. In the meantime Shaheer is going live today with a very nice TW t800 rom.