Post Reply

Tab S sound Boost, cannot find Mixer paths xml file? Help needed

OP visheshsahlot

5th September 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
I love my tab S and maybe this is the best screen I've seen my whole life.

But one thing bothers me that, I've been using the s and note devices from past 3 years, one thing I always did was Boost the sound for Speaker and the Headphone in the Mixer paths xml file.

I've searched this tab for a similar file and have got absolutely nothing.

Any good developer please help me out, if you can find that for it would be a great help
5th September 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 593
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by visheshsahlot

I love my tab S and maybe this is the best screen I've seen my whole life.

But one thing bothers me that, I've been using the s and note devices from past 3 years, one thing I always did was Boost the sound for Speaker and the Headphone in the Mixer paths xml file.

I've searched this tab for a similar file and have got absolutely nothing.

Any good developer please help me out, if you can find that for it would be a great help

Tinyucm.conf on the stock ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to eousphoros For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Thumbs up Thanks but can you help a little more
Quote:
Originally Posted by eousphoros

Tinyucm.conf on the stock ROM.

Yes, this was a great help, but I am not able to understand what I have to increase in that file

To be specific I want my Earpiece (in call), headphones, and Speaker (both in call and music one) boosted

Can you help me with that?
Last edited by visheshsahlot; 5th September 2014 at 05:07 AM.
5th September 2014, 05:07 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 593
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by visheshsahlot

Yes, this was a great help, but I am not able to understand what I have to increase in that file

To be specific I want my Headset (in call), headphones, and Speaker (both in call and music one) boosted

Can you help me with that?

You could install my ROM and use the DSP manager, it also uses mixerpaths though a more serious answer is look at the comments it should point u in the right direction.
The Following User Says Thank You to eousphoros For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 05:17 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by eousphoros

You could install my ROM and use the DSP manager, it also uses mixerpaths though a more serious answer is look at the comments it should point u in the right direction.

I was just searching but couldn't find the right direction, actually M reluctant to move to Cm I don't like touchwiz but I want a fully functional stock ROM, saw the comments section couldn't make it what were you telling my friend

Can you please consider me a noob and help me out?
5th September 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #6  
edan1979's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 824
 
2,200 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Donate to Me
More
you can edit default_gain in system/etc
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edan1979 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th September 2014, 03:09 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Not Too Far
Thanks Meter: 50
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
I thought xml edit only applied to CM/AOSP/GPe roms.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab S General by ThreadRank