Originally Posted by litesout
I was able to get it working as well. I went into the application manager and uninstalled the update. Then, let it reupdate from the Google Play store and it worked fine.
They never called me yesterday, but after trying at home and worked I'm sure they just re-adjusted something on their end, that's the only explanation why suddenly it worked after not working for a full day, I'm assuming that they just changed something and let me try it again by myself instead of call me, that can explain why yours is working now also. I did what you are mentioning here about 5 times and nothing worked before, so if now is working then maybe something was changed after my couple of calls.