Originally Posted by UpInTheAir

If that doesn't work. ...

I personally would;

1. Download your full firmware package
2. Install TWRP and full backup to external sdcard
3. Format system, data, cache, wipe dalvik cache
4. Boot into DL mode and flash firmware

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

After the 4th step. Should I restore via twrp or would it be better to reinstall everything back manually so as not to 'restore' the cause of this issue in the 1st place? I already did flash the stock firmware but gives of the same issue. I'll give this a shot.

Follow up question. Should I fully charge thr battery before wiping stats?
31st July 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #22  
Flag Phuket, Thailand
Thanks Meter: 5,157

4,657 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThE_SoUrCe

After the 4th step. Should I restore via twrp or would it be better to reinstall everything back manually so as not to 'restore' the cause of this issue in the 1st place? I already did flash the stock firmware but gives of the same issue. I'll give this a shot.

Follow up question. Should I fully charge thr battery before wiping stats?

My suggestion was instructions for full wipe install. Just flashing the firmware won't wipe.

Battery Stats really have nothing to do with it as it's just the battery "reporting", not scaling.

Maybe backup your internal sdcard data first, but don't restore anything. See how your tab is first after full wipe install.

Sent from my SM-T705 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st July 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
So I just figured I'd give you guys an update. Turns out, I wasn't having battery issues. It was a loose battery connector that manifested itself as intermittent shut offs, inaccurate battery percentage and voltage readings and pretty much all my other issues. I'm good to go now and the battery is perfectly fine. Very good battery life, as well.
31st July 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 24

225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgod213

So I just figured I'd give you guys an update. Turns out, I wasn't having battery issues. It was a loose battery connector that manifested itself as intermittent shut offs, inaccurate battery percentage and voltage readings and pretty much all my other issues. I'm good to go now and the battery is perfectly fine. Very good battery life, as well.

How did you open your tab?
2nd August 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 24

225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgod213

This solved my problem as welll
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread