Its not called safe mode, but recovery mode. My mistake. Here is the procedure:
1. Turn off the tablet.
2. Hold down the home button, UP volume button, and the power button down at the same time.
3. Continue holding down those buttons past the samsung logo startup and the recovery menu will appear.
4. Use the down button to select wipe data. Press power button to accept.
5. Scroll down to all user data(there will be a bunch of no selections and one yes.) And select wipe all user data.
6. After wipe is complete, restart.
And "SOT" means Screen on time. The tablet could stay idle for days. What matters to me is how long i can use it. So the screen must be on for me to use it. Hope this helps.
---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------
Originally Posted by DUHAsianSKILLZ
I think safe mode is recovery. Sot is stands for screen on Time
Thanks DUHAsianSKILLZ. Spot on.