[Q] Chinese Galaxy TAB S - SM-T800 - It's compatible with which rom?HELP Please

OP abidaboy

17th October 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodivas

abidaboy
You just have to flash the one I posted above and do the reset. Stop.
Firmware Hong Kong is the European firmware (not ė China and contains all the google services) but as a rule are the fastest of those european

what firmware would be compatible for SM-T805C with gapps and English IME?
27th October 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #12  

2 posts
Question Flashing SM-T805C with firmware ZHU1ANG2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodivas

SM-T800C (China) is compatible with SM-T800
SM-T805C (China) NO (modem.bin, sboot.bin and system.img you can not flash through Odin). If you want, you can flash this firmware:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...guage-t2845483 but with my system.img ZHU1ANG2 for T805C:

Dowload firmware ZHU1ANG2 for T805C

Hello bodivas,
Thanks for your help. I have downloaded the firmware ZHU1ANG2 from your link. You mentioned that it cannot be flashed through Odin. Could you guide me through the process (is there a special way to replace the old firmware with this?)
Last edited by niijonas; 27th October 2014 at 03:33 AM.
3rd November 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #13  

4 posts
also want to know...
Unfortunately, I also have the same question... Any helps would be greatly appreciated!
16th November 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #14  

1 posts
chinese Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfei

Unfortunately, I also have the same question... Any helps would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, I have the same problem with my Tab S 805 from China, have you already been able to flash the suggested ROM ?

Thanks !
19th November 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #15  

2 posts
Tablet China SM-T805C
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjterhorst

Hi, I have the same problem with my Tab S 805 from China, have you already been able to flash the suggested ROM ?

Thanks !

I haven't. I am being careful. I am waiting on Bodiva to answer my question. Bodiva if you are seeing this can you please advise
Yesterday, 08:08 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 8

93 posts
More
I'm in the UK, bought my Tab S 10.5 from eGlobal Central UK and when it arrived the system software was in Chinese. I was able to change it ok to English and the model number is SM-T800. The Samsung internet app home page is the Samsung Hong Kong site. All Google apps are present and correct and there are no preinstalled Chinese apps. But I can't get Odin to recognise it in download mode. I've tried different cables, different usb sockets, I've even tried it on 2 pc's but no use. Odin does see it on Com port 9 when the tablet is booted up, but doesn't see it at all on the 2nd pc. It connects as an mtp device on both pc's ok.

So even though its an SM-T800 Tab S, it looks like I have no mission of rooting it as Odin doesn't work. I suppose I could return it as I wasn't told in advance that it would be a Chinese one I was buying.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread