Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,734 Members 40,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CloudAgent

Tip us?

Tkkg1994
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default [Q] CloudAgent

Hi guys
I've bought the new Tab S LTE and I really love it
But I unfortunately saw something that's a little bit confusing. On my Wlan data usage there are a lot of apps that I really needed, like Play Store or Opera Browser and on the top of the list, there is something called CloudAgent. And it shared 1GB of data through wifi in just 2 days!! I don't click auto sync in google or samsungs account... I don't know from were it comes...
Can someone help me please?
My Devices: Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) (LTE), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (SM-T805) (LTE) and Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) (Int). Love to all Googy Max kernels and to Philz Touch Recovery. <3

Please hit Thanks if I helped you!!

sku||
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkkg1994 View Post
Hi guys
I've bought the new Tab S LTE and I really love it
But I unfortunately saw something that's a little bit confusing. On my Wlan data usage there are a lot of apps that I really needed, like Play Store or Opera Browser and on the top of the list, there is something called CloudAgent. And it shared 1GB of data through wifi in just 2 days!! I don't click auto sync in google or samsungs account... I don't know from were it comes...
Can someone help me please?
it's Dropbox , it will sync every thing on your device !!
The Following User Says Thank You to sku|| For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cloud agent, galaxy, internet, samsung, tab s