Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Tab S bootloader not accessible help!

Tip us?

noob2112
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Galaxy Tab S bootloader not accessible help!

Hi, i successfully rooted my Galaxy tab s 8.4 with the root method discussed on the development
section. I am using a stock rom. the tablet runs fine with the OS. I decided to try a custom rom.
I have tried everything to get into bootloader, the power button with the volume keys gets me to
the "downloading target the android guy logo. I do not get the screen that gives me the options
to select recovery, bootloader or reboot screen. I have all the drivers installed. fast boot fails.
I dont know what else to. I have tried loading thru TWRPa rom and i get a sig verification.
i have heard what an ADB sodeload but not sure if that will help. Any recommendations would
be appreciated.

thanks!

skeeterpro
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob2112 View Post
Hi, i successfully rooted my Galaxy tab s 8.4 with the root method discussed on the development
section. I am using a stock rom. the tablet runs fine with the OS. I decided to try a custom rom.
I have tried everything to get into bootloader, the power button with the volume keys gets me to
the "downloading target the android guy logo. I do not get the screen that gives me the options
to select recovery, bootloader or reboot screen. I have all the drivers installed. fast boot fails.
I dont know what else to. I have tried loading thru TWRPa rom and i get a sig verification.
i have heard what an ADB sodeload but not sure if that will help. Any recommendations would
be appreciated.

thanks!
Have you tried this? It's worked for me twice on soft bricks.

HTH
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."....A. Einstein
----------------------------------------------------------

Samsung Galaxy Tab S Stock rooted
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Civato Flexbeam 4.2.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 6800/OmniROM 4.4
SGS III Stock Rooted TW/Unlocked/4.3

noob2112
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeterpro View Post
Have you tried this? It's worked for me twice on soft bricks.

HTH

I tried that. thank you for offering. I an not stuck in a bootloop. I can get right to the OS and it runs fine. But I have
no access at all to the bootloader. I have no clue what to do.

CrashTestDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob2112 View Post
I tried that. thank you for offering. I an not stuck in a bootloop. I can get right to the OS and it runs fine. But I have
no access at all to the bootloader. I have no clue what to do.
tried this yet?

Code:
adb reboot bootloader