Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,562 Members 53,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Make touchwiz less horrible?

Tip us?

eousphoros
Old
Thanks Meter 565

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
Show me the where u have attempted to discredit you !

I explained how what lead to my opinion and why I have an ability to think outside the box and correlate OTHER user opinion and feedback from an extremely diverse cross-section. That's all !

You have done neither. .....

If you feel I have discredited you in any way, Mods will take care of things
By saying my experience is invalid to the argument because of your belief that you have more relevant exposure to the global populations experience with touchwiz.

My friend, you couldn't be further in the box or possess the ability to correlate if you think the last part of this discussion was about whether the majority of people like touchwiz.

I have been trying to tell you that neither of us posses proper data to state as fact one way or another. Unless you secretly do work for Samsung which brings me back to my agenda point

And besides I thought you wanted this conversation to be done.
Thanks are free.
Bitcoins aren't but if you want to contribute: Click here

UpInTheAir
Old
(Last edited by UpInTheAir; 25th August 2014 at 03:40 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by eousphoros View Post
By saying my experience is invalid to the argument because of your belief that you have more relevant exposure to the global populations experience with touchwiz.

My friend, you couldn't be further in the box or possess the ability to correlate if you think the last part of this discussion was about whether the majority of people like touchwiz.

I have been trying to tell you that neither of us posses proper data to state as fact one way or another. Unless you secretly do work for Samsung which brings me back to my agenda point

And besides I thought you wanted this conversation to be done.
I talking BS. ...I never said or implied your experience was invalid, just that MAYBE it's not broad enough to support "we all know" .....

For example : live your life in one place, that's all you'll ever experience, and form opinion on guesswork instead of a real diversified life.

Yes, I know about data and correlations. You don't need to preach to me. ... Just explained how and why I formed my own opinion. That's a fact

An agenda ?? Are you serious. Get your head out of the sand mate.

The only agenda I have here at XDA is to help out users within the limits of my (edit: limited) ability based on time and motivation. Whilst never asking for donations, my contributions (no matter how insignificant) prove exactly that

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

PM sent mate. Peace
THANKS costs nothing.......

N9005 HLTE : Developer of :

SkyHigh Kernels for SM-T700/705, SM-N9005 & SGT 7.7 : P6810 - P6800

SkyHigh JB ROMs for SGT 7.7

P6810 + kernel & P6800 (discontinued)

[TWEAK] SGT 7.7 Battery Calibration [Fuel Gauge Reset]

[Guide] Flash Official JB 4.1.2 Firmware on P6810 Wi-Fi Device

+ Many other guides, mods & contributions

eousphoros
Old
Thanks Meter 565

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
I talking BS. ...I never said or implied your experience was invalid, just that MAYBE it's not broad enough to support "we all know" .....

For example : live your life in one place, that's all you'll ever experience, and form opinion on guesswork instead of a real diversified life.

Yes, I know about data and correlations. You don't need to preach to me. ... Just explained how and why I formed my own opinion. That's a fact

An agenda ?? Are you serious. Get your head out of the sand mate.

The only agenda I have here at XDA is to help out users within the limits of my (edit: limited) ability based on time and motivation. Whilst never asking for donations, my contributions (no matter how insignificant) prove exactly that

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

PM sent mate. Peace
https://github.com/hardkernel/linux/...3.10.y-android

This is pretty close to working for our device. It just needs a few drivers for display, sound, etc.
Thanks are free.
Bitcoins aren't but if you want to contribute: Click here
The Following User Says Thank You to eousphoros For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UpInTheAir
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by eousphoros View Post
https://github.com/hardkernel/linux/...3.10.y-android

This is pretty close to working for our device. It just needs a few drivers for display, sound, etc.
Sounds interesting, I'll take a good look. Can't guarantee much, not much knowledge or experience with this such as yourself. Currently just patching my kernel for adaptive cache pressure screen on/off using the PowerSuspend driver.
THANKS costs nothing.......

N9005 HLTE : Developer of :

SkyHigh Kernels for SM-T700/705, SM-N9005 & SGT 7.7 : P6810 - P6800

SkyHigh JB ROMs for SGT 7.7

P6810 + kernel & P6800 (discontinued)

[TWEAK] SGT 7.7 Battery Calibration [Fuel Gauge Reset]

[Guide] Flash Official JB 4.1.2 Firmware on P6810 Wi-Fi Device

+ Many other guides, mods & contributions
The Following User Says Thank You to UpInTheAir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]