Originally Posted by gggg
Just want to check wether it's only on my SM-T705 ...
1 Mobile Odin 4.20 says ... device not supported.
2 Tringle Away 3.26 thinks it worked but doesnt. And I would need it badly (counter =22).
3 TWRP -188.8.131.52-klimtwifi backups work but its SuperSU = Root installation doesnt.
4 Flash Counter is increased whenever I flash a non stock .img = e.g. CF-Autoroot or TWRP with Odin
5 Knox is tripped by the same actions that increase the flash counter
6 Flash counter stays if one flashes stock recovery, even if I flash one from another country
7 If TWRP is installed via adb dd or Flashify the counter is not increased
8 What about flashing with Heimdall ... does the counter behave like if one uses Odin ?
9 How can we view the flash counter besides using Triangle Away, is there a non root or any other methode ?
10 Is there a way to get cf-Autoroot on the device without increasing the flash Counter or even without triggering Knox (like TowelRoot,...) ?
1. still not supported. pm chainfire about it and request to add the support on the main thread.
2. its the same as 1.
3. its not working. that twrp still contain some bug. so use cf-root to root your device. THE ONE AND ONLY WAY NOW.
4. yup. it will increase the counter.
5. yup. it will as well. but the counter will be on 0x1 we still dont know if they have another counter about knox that we cannot see.
6. anything stock the counter will remain the same. its like it has a check up to verify it somewhere.
7. is it... this one i cant say... rarely use those command.
8. also cant say anything about this. leave heimdal so long i kind of forget it exist... lolz...
9. last time we can see it at download mode. now i don't know.
10. nope. those exploit has been patch by Geohot himself since he now working with them.