Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 44,407 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

anybody guess which freebies will not come in which countries?

Tip us?

avenging
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default anybody guess which freebies will not come in which countries?

IM in saudi and as im highly interested in this tablet I am hoping that they keep the marvel unlimited freebies here and not take it out

domo325
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I don't seem to have Paper Garden on my Titanium bronze 8.4 tab s. Preordered from Staples here in Canada. Any others with this problem with their Canadian tab s?
Current Devices
Apple Ipad Air 32GB
Apple Ipod Touch 5th Gen 32GB
Google Nexus 5 32GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 16GB+64GB

thefunkie1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yeah, I'm in Canada and don't seem to have Paper Garden either. Was hoping to take a look at it....oh well. I tried doing the Marvel Unlimited thing....doesn't seem to give me the 3 month trail. I did get the 50GB dropbox addition and Gravity movie in the play store.

Mr Dasher
Old
(Last edited by Mr Dasher; 4th July 2014 at 12:51 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunkie1 View Post
Yeah, I'm in Canada and don't seem to have Paper Garden either. Was hoping to take a look at it....oh well. I tried doing the Marvel Unlimited thing....doesn't seem to give me the 3 month trail. I did get the 50GB dropbox addition and Gravity movie in the play store.
I am in Canada as well. I own a Note Pro and Tab S and for each device I have had to fish around for the freebies. For the life of me why can't Samsung simply list the perks that are available on their Canadian website?

Addition: Just noticed the free gift section in the Samsung app.