Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more
Post Reply

anyone playing PSP games on their tab S? :)

OP toofimoofi

17th August 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #1  
toofimoofi's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
I got my 128gb microsd filled with emu roms. Now all emus run perfect on this. Anything from arcade to nes snes even NDS

Lately Ive been using ppsspp emu to run psp games. I have googled alot and played with the settings for a week now. Most games tun near to perfect but I still experience some soumd glitches and slow downs on Tomb Raider god of war and some otjer games.

Anyone here has a setting solution that make my tab s 10.1 run the games flawlesssly?
17th August 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by toofimoofi

I got my 128gb microsd filled with emu roms. Now all emus run perfect on this. Anything from arcade to nes snes even NDS

Lately Ive been using ppsspp emu to run psp games. I have googled alot and played with the settings for a week now. Most games tun near to perfect but I still experience some soumd glitches and slow downs on Tomb Raider god of war and some otjer games.

Anyone here has a setting solution that make my tab s 10.1 run the games flawlesssly?


Just out of curiosity what are you using for controls? The on screen controls or a controller?
18th August 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #3  
toofimoofi's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanSammy

Just out of curiosity what are you using for controls? The on screen controls or a controller?

I use this bluetooth controller from phonejoy but I dont like playstation controller so I boought the 2nd one that looks more like xbox controller.

18th August 2014, 07:41 AM   |  #4  
toofimoofi's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
The new controller I can use with my Note3 also

The Following User Says Thank You to toofimoofi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Just curious, how does your battery perform under such usage?
23rd August 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #6  
toofimoofi's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by skade

Just curious, how does your battery perform under such usage?

doesnt drain more battery then playing any other games
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab S Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank