Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,758 Members 46,392 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question on MicroSD speeds

Tip us?

xRevilatioNx
Old
Thanks Meter 108
I dont plan on taking it out. Since the above Benchmade had the pro at 49.53MB/s read. I feel It's just going to be overkill. Since its not getting the full 90 MB/s read 80MB/s write. I'm thinking the Evo should suffice. What are your thoughts?
Looking for free cloud storage? Sign up under my Dropbox referral link and we'll both get 500 MB of bonus space: http://db.tt/pgIIvF5w [After signing up don't forget to install Dropbox on your computer and login or none of us will get the bonus.]

~THE TRANSFORMER INFINITY -- THE NEXT TRANSFORMATION~

OdieS
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I meant the old Pro model, which I think was 70MB/s Read - 20MB/s write, these can sometimes be had for similar money as the new Evo. I think you'd be fine with either of those, or even the Plus model. I think the Samsung MicroSDs are fairly reliable in general.