Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] S tab 10.5 battery issues

OP slime786

15th August 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
After Rooting the t800 I have had battery issues charging takes too long so far I have left my tablet on charge for 6 hours and battery is only 15% I have checked all plugs cables they all work fine. What can be the issue? The knox has been tripped to 0x1 also I have hard resetted the tablet back to original firmware...still same issue. When I plug in via usb cable pc or laptop I get a red cross symbol before I never did get that. Can I send it back to Samsung for replacement repair? So annoyed! should not of done a root
15th August 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #2  
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,254

5,485 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slime786

After Rooting the t800 I have had battery issues charging takes too long so far I have left my tablet on charge for 6 hours and battery is only 15% I have checked all plugs cables they all work fine. What can be the issue? The knox has been tripped to 0x1 also I have hard resetted the tablet back to original firmware...still same issue. When I plug in via usb cable pc or laptop I get a red cross symbol before I never did get that. Can I send it back to Samsung for replacement repair? So annoyed! should not of done a root

This tablet will not charge using a USB port on your computer and never has. The rooting thread clearly states that rooting will trip Knox. Rooting should have no effect on your charging via a wall socket. I have a rooted t800 and it charges fine.

Sent from my SM-T700
16th August 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 458

3,020 posts
Trying to charge via pc or laptop isn't going to get it anywhere due to the lower output.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread