Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Sd card message after rebooting?

OP simacca

10th July 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #11  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 23

50 posts
More
Just root and freeze the Samsung Apps with Root Uninstaller. I did that and that annoying SD Card message went away.
12th July 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 138

498 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliKingKong

Just root and freeze the Samsung Apps with Root Uninstaller. I did that and that annoying SD Card message went away.

I already freezed a lot of Samsung's apks along with Samsung Apps, but the message is still here on every boot.
12th July 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #13  
Flag Los Angeles

50 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjoe66

I already freezed a lot of Samsung's apks along with Samsung Apps, but the message is still here on every boot.

Oh, also delete an annoying system app called "IndexService." It plagued my Note 3 and I deleted it on both of my Tabs S and my Note 3. It also eats up a lot of battery life.
12th July 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #14  

498 posts
Quote:

Oh, also delete an annoying system app called "IndexService." It plagued my Note 3 and I deleted it on both of my Tabs S and my Note 3. It also eats up a lot of battery life.

Frozen this too, not sure about deleting while we don't have a recovery to restore if anything gets broken.
Still getting that message.
13th July 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #15  
Flag Los Angeles

50 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjoe66

Frozen this too, not sure about deleting while we don't have a recovery to restore if anything gets broken.
Still getting that message.

You can always Odin the stock factory image. Did you freeze all of the bloatware?
13th July 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 8

42 posts
I get it too. Maybe somebody like Wanam would be kind enough to add the ability to remove this in a xposed module? Promote buying a donate version a little in the process? muahah...
13th July 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #17  

498 posts
Quote:

You can always Odin the stock factory image. Did you freeze all of the bloatware?

Frozen Samsung apps and removed third-party apps (like Bloomberg).
18th July 2014, 02:35 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
I get that message once in awhile when the tablet is asleep.....all Samsung tech advises I'd hard reset, and after the third time I refused as it doesn't fix anything.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread