Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,704 Members 52,731 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sd card message after rebooting?

Tip us?

AliKingKong
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Just root and freeze the Samsung Apps with Root Uninstaller. I did that and that annoying SD Card message went away.

heyjoe66
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliKingKong View Post
Just root and freeze the Samsung Apps with Root Uninstaller. I did that and that annoying SD Card message went away.
I already freezed a lot of Samsung's apks along with Samsung Apps, but the message is still here on every boot.

AliKingKong
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjoe66 View Post
I already freezed a lot of Samsung's apks along with Samsung Apps, but the message is still here on every boot.
Oh, also delete an annoying system app called "IndexService." It plagued my Note 3 and I deleted it on both of my Tabs S and my Note 3. It also eats up a lot of battery life.

heyjoe66
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Oh, also delete an annoying system app called "IndexService." It plagued my Note 3 and I deleted it on both of my Tabs S and my Note 3. It also eats up a lot of battery life.
Frozen this too, not sure about deleting while we don't have a recovery to restore if anything gets broken.
Still getting that message.

AliKingKong
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjoe66 View Post
Frozen this too, not sure about deleting while we don't have a recovery to restore if anything gets broken.
Still getting that message.
You can always Odin the stock factory image. Did you freeze all of the bloatware?

Phreaker47
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I get it too. Maybe somebody like Wanam would be kind enough to add the ability to remove this in a xposed module? Promote buying a donate version a little in the process? muahah...

heyjoe66
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
You can always Odin the stock factory image. Did you freeze all of the bloatware?
Frozen Samsung apps and removed third-party apps (like Bloomberg).

geebr200
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I get that message once in awhile when the tablet is asleep.....all Samsung tech advises I'd hard reset, and after the third time I refused as it doesn't fix anything.