Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Sd card message after rebooting?

OP simacca

10th July 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #11  
AliKingKong's Avatar
Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 25
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Just root and freeze the Samsung Apps with Root Uninstaller. I did that and that annoying SD Card message went away.
12th July 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 142
 
512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliKingKong

Just root and freeze the Samsung Apps with Root Uninstaller. I did that and that annoying SD Card message went away.

I already freezed a lot of Samsung's apks along with Samsung Apps, but the message is still here on every boot.
12th July 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #13  
AliKingKong's Avatar
Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 25
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjoe66

I already freezed a lot of Samsung's apks along with Samsung Apps, but the message is still here on every boot.

Oh, also delete an annoying system app called "IndexService." It plagued my Note 3 and I deleted it on both of my Tabs S and my Note 3. It also eats up a lot of battery life.
12th July 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 142
 
512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliKingKong

Oh, also delete an annoying system app called "IndexService." It plagued my Note 3 and I deleted it on both of my Tabs S and my Note 3. It also eats up a lot of battery life.

Frozen this too, not sure about deleting while we don't have a recovery to restore if anything gets broken.
Still getting that message.
13th July 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #15  
AliKingKong's Avatar
Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 25
 
57 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjoe66

Frozen this too, not sure about deleting while we don't have a recovery to restore if anything gets broken.
Still getting that message.

You can always Odin the stock factory image. Did you freeze all of the bloatware?
13th July 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
I get it too. Maybe somebody like Wanam would be kind enough to add the ability to remove this in a xposed module? Promote buying a donate version a little in the process? muahah...
13th July 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 142
 
512 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliKingKong

You can always Odin the stock factory image. Did you freeze all of the bloatware?

Frozen Samsung apps and removed third-party apps (like Bloomberg).
18th July 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #18  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
I get that message once in awhile when the tablet is asleep.....all Samsung tech advises I'd hard reset, and after the third time I refused as it doesn't fix anything.
5th December 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliKingKong

Just root and freeze the Samsung Apps with Root Uninstaller. I did that and that annoying SD Card message went away.

Which app you freezed that made the annoying SD Card message went away?
Or there is any solution ?
5th December 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #20  
rsfinsrq's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sarasota, FL
Thanks Meter: 176
 
422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemcup

Which app you freezed that made the annoying SD Card message went away?
Or there is any solution ?

This issue has been corrected with the T800XXU1ANJ6 update back in October.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes