Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] registration and rooting without tripping knox

OP RevJonG

11th July 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I purchased the 32GB 10.5 from best buy... yeah, I know...

When I try to register it on Samsung's site it is not available as a model number (SM-T800NTSEXAR)
Calling them only produces confusion on their part... Anybody else have the same problem?

Also have we a way yet to root without tripping Knox?

Thank you!!!!
11th July 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag BRA
Thanks Meter: 4

13 posts
More
knox
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevJonG

I purchased the 32GB 10.5 from best buy... yeah, I know...

When I try to register it on Samsung's site it is not available as a model number (SM-T800NTSEXAR)
Calling them only produces confusion on their part... Anybody else have the same problem?

Also have we a way yet to root without tripping Knox?

Thank you!!!!

I'm also interested on "Knox' s question".
I tried to ask it on developers post, but I can't. I've less than 10 posts
12th July 2014, 05:55 AM   |  #3  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 21

19 posts
More
Cool
I just had the same response as you. I too bought a 32gig from Best Buy. I also tried to register it but couldn't because it only has the 16 gig model listed so I called the help desk at Samsung. These guys really have no idea what they have. I got so frustrated that I hung up and called Best Buy and talked to the Samsung guy there that I bought the tablet from. He tried to get hold of his supervisor but never got an answer. I'll dig a little deeper and see what I can find out and let you know.
16th July 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Has anyone registered their 32gb 10.5 yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imacaller

I just had the same response as you. I too bought a 32gig from Best Buy. I also tried to register it but couldn't because it only has the 16 gig model listed so I called the help desk at Samsung. These guys really have no idea what they have. I got so frustrated that I hung up and called Best Buy and talked to the Samsung guy there that I bought the tablet from. He tried to get hold of his supervisor but never got an answer. I'll dig a little deeper and see what I can find out and let you know.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread