SM-T705: No Notification LED?

OP bbrrii

7th August 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 11

89 posts
More
I just want to confirm, No Notification LED for the SM-T705 right? It's a phone, very weird.
7th August 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 16

66 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrrii

I just want to confirm, No Notification LED for the SM-T705 right? It's a phone, very weird.

No.

but you can use app like "NoLed" from play, featuring a little notification icon on the screen, don't worry, it won't drain the battery, that's the advantage of amoled screen.

but the app still a little buggy.
7th August 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #3  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 48

304 posts
I am also missing the notification LED. But probably could utilize the touch buttons. Any app to recommend?
2nd September 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Mine also doesn't has these notification features.Feel bad why samsung did this.Also my smart screen doesn't work.
2nd September 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 31

277 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pibach

I am also missing the notification LED. But probably could utilize the touch buttons. Any app to recommend?

Seems like that needs to be supported by a custom kernel. So we got to be patient it seems...I never gonna understand why Samsung isn't using the ****ing background light of the buttons for notifications (on devices w/o a dedicated LED)...I used that solution flawless on my aging S1 for 2 1/2 years now.
18th February 2015, 04:56 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 90

623 posts
Is the issue kernel support, or is there truly no LED for notifications? There's two things to the right of the speaker, but maybe those are proximity sensors or something....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread