Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] SM-T800 rom development?

OP Tomv5314

19th August 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag South East Mass.
Thanks Meter: 30

123 posts
More
Is there any Rom development for the T800 going on besides the 2 roms that seem not to be being updated any more. I just got tablet 2 days ago and am planning on rooting right after return window in 2weeks if I can determine if anyone plans on developing for this tab. Most of the activity seems to be for the 8.4 version.. I have the 10.5 32gb Wi-Fi version. I hope some developers will be developing for the 800 besides the 700. ... I think I posted this in the right section.. Thanks for any feedback on this. Hoping lack of activity is because tab is fairly new...
22nd August 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #2  
Flag Stockton, Ca
Thanks Meter: 31

453 posts
More
Just bought mine today, I am hoping for same thing.
22nd August 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag South East Mass.
Thanks Meter: 30

123 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guntert

Just bought mine today, I am hoping for same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomv5314

Is there any Rom development for the T800 going on besides the 2 roms that seem not to be being updated any more. I just got tablet 2 days ago and am planning on rooting right after return window in 2weeks if I can determine if anyone plans on developing for this tab. Most of the activity seems to be for the 8.4 version.. I have the 10.5 32gb Wi-Fi version. I hope some developers will be developing for the 800 besides the 700. ... I think I posted this in the right section.. Thanks for any feedback on this. Hoping lack of activity is because tab is fairly new...

Yes I have seen that activity has picked up in last few days. Happy to see it. My question has been answered lol
24th August 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 164

1,484 posts
Donate to Me
More
I got mine about a week ago and I love it but I'm craving AOSP one of the guys has a working build of CM for the 8.4 and a few guys have taken that and modded it themselves for the 10.5 and it mostly works, so there is hope. The tablet only came out last month so its still pretty new.
24th August 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 34

358 posts
More
Curious to see if dev will take off, due to the hardware Samsung used.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread