I have question with regards to rooting of Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE version. I am suppose to follow this link , however, I need to verify few things to make sure i will not break the device.
1. Does the link I provided is good start and I can successfully root the device?
2. What happen if my device is rooted and there's new android version (say 4.4.3), do I get the update and can install it on the device?
3. How can I unroot the device incase I need to send back the unit for warranty?
4. Does Samsung will know if the device is rooted before?
5. What is the risk involve on rooting?
6. Do i need to restore the device before I do rooting?
7. Do I loose some features on the Samsung Tab if I root the device (such as stay wake, Finger scanner, etc)? - I like some features on Samsung Tab, but the reason for me to root is to remove other appsthat samsung installed, to free up space by installing Folder Mount and move some apps to SD card, to gain more visibility/ control of the device, etc .
Pardon me if I post on the wring section of the forum or It is forbidden to post such question, but I just needed to know these things before I proceed with rooting the device. I am also looking to root my Note 4
Thanks in advance.