Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Now tv movie offer?

OP simacca

7th July 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kent, uk
Thanks Meter: 151

1,002 posts
More
Anyone know how to activate the 3 month free movie offer with now tv that comes with these tablets in the UK?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
7th July 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #2  
Flag Wiltshire
Thanks Meter: 11

69 posts
I've asked the same question of Samsung by email. They said to use the voucher to activate on NowTV website....I've gone back and said what voucher as there wasn't one!

I've provided them with my sn and to send me the details....will update this as soon as I've received a response.
7th July 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kent, uk

1,002 posts
More
Ok thanks for the info. Can you tell me what email address you used so I can email them too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
7th July 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 7

42 posts
You need to go online and apply for the gift.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxygifts/

I presume it should be available via the My Galaxy app but the servers are not available. Therefore follow the link and then it allows you to claim online. Just trying to complete it but it asks for the IMEI number. I thought that was only for mobile numbers. Tried the S/N nut wants 15 characters?
The Following User Says Thank You to RichieG1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kent, uk

1,002 posts
More
No tab s 8.4 on the offer list either, Even though it says otherwise on their advertising. Will have to email them.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
7th July 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #6  

42 posts
just been onto the Galaxy Gifts helpdesk. To get past the IMEI enter 12 zeros and any other three numbers. It then allows you complete your personal details and then you receive the voucher with your code for Now TV!
The Following User Says Thank You to RichieG1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kent, uk

1,002 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieG1

just been onto the Galaxy Gifts helpdesk. To get past the IMEI enter 12 zeros and any other three numbers. It then allows you complete your personal details and then you receive the voucher with your code for Now TV!

Can confirm this works with 8.4 version too [emoji6]

7th July 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #8  

42 posts
I would contact them directly as you are right the 8.4 is not on the website. The number is 08433209341, they were helpful. On the link from the email it does say galaxy tab S owners so presume both sizes.

The NOW TV Sky Movies Pass will be valid for 1 month for Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 mini customers, 2 months for Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Note 3 customers (Note 3 offer applicable to P4U customers only) and 3 months for Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S customers.
7th July 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 2

9 posts
I did the same. Selected 8.4 pro and entered 15 random digits for the IMEI. You get an acceptance email straight away. Now trying to add the voucher to my account but the website doesnt work?!

I'm trying to go into my account, where apparently there is an enter voucher section but the website keeps bouncing back to the main landing screen when you click on My Account

Anyone else had any success with this?
7th July 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kent, uk

1,002 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnynall

I did the same. Selected 8.4 pro and entered 15 random digits for the IMEI. You get an acceptance email straight away. Now trying to add the voucher to my account but the website doesnt work?!

I'm trying to go into my account, where apparently there is an enter voucher section but the website keeps bouncing back to the main landing screen when you click on My Account

Anyone else had any success with this?

Worked for me. I clicked on the link in the email which took me to the nowtv sign up page, set up a new account and entered the promo code.

Btw, I signed up on my laptop, not through the tablet.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread