Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,315 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unrealistic colors for Movie/TV viewing... any way to calibrate?

Tip us?

oneee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Where was the slider at default?.....I sent it back for new one because of black clipping in dark sceens it was like pixelated. Mine it was less saturated so thats good to know if i want more color.. Thanks for the info

heyjoe66
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post

I've tried a few configurations and have found this to be the best setting, the colors are spot on and look like they do on my MacBook.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
By configurations you mean order of that color tiles? Can you remember how did you ordered them and how that affected the image?

xRevilatioNx
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Amazing stuff here. Thanks!
Looking for free cloud storage? Sign up under my Dropbox referral link and we'll both get 500 MB of bonus space: http://db.tt/pgIIvF5w [After signing up don't forget to install Dropbox on your computer and login or none of us will get the bonus.]

~THE TRANSFORMER INFINITY -- THE NEXT TRANSFORMATION~

heyjoe66
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Please, have a look here

mitchellvii
Old
(Last edited by mitchellvii; 25th July 2014 at 09:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,205
Went through the the color sorting thing and after I was done it said "Color adjustment is not necessary", so I guess mine was set up right. The only time people ever looked overly orange to me was when I was watching Jersey Shore repeats.